Chapter 8- Panic⛔️

(Her phone)
Chelsea's pov
I run into my house and into my room and watch some youtube. I look at Mitch's last video and titled 'Q and A with my GF!' With a image of him and ... EMMA? He said he liked me, did I get the signals wrong? I need to call Tabby. This is messed.

After a few rings she picks up and I ask her how she was to which she replies that she's fine and admitted to liking Jerome. FINALLY!

I ranted to her about me and Mitch which she replied to by saying 

"Mitch may be a bully but he doesn't say he loves people without meaning it. Watch the video and see if he says it." 

"Thanks Tabby and, PS Jerome loves you back!" With that I hang up. Cheeky :P

I watched the video but hearing Emma's voice made me fall asleep since I got bored. However, he didn't mention GF or anything like that from what I remember. That's a good sign, I think? 

Just after a few hours I wake up on my bed when I hear a something being broken downstairs. My father awoke. Shit! I quickly pick up my phone and call Mitch.

"Heeyy Chel-" "HE'S WOKEN UP AND HE'S COMING!" "Okay just stay calm and hide, IM ON MY WAY." He replied worriedly with a huge hint of anger. I was so scared but what was Mitch going to do? Beat him up again because violence solves everything..

 With that he hangs up at the same time as my bedroom door swings open to my very bruised father with the pack behind him.

Double shit.