Chapter 21-Hospital

Chelsea's pov

I can't see anything. It's all blackness & memories occasionally. I can feel Lola laying next to me in what is most likely a hospital bed and sometimes licking my face hoping it would wake me up.

Someone came in and started speaking. I instantly recognised it as Mitch.

"Please wake up Chelsea it's been 4weeks" 4 weeks! "Your dad is dead and we have one less abuser to worry about." That enabled a flashback

__Flashback__

I watch my dad pull out something wooden and round.
A baseball bat.
Kill. Me. Now.
He smiles grimly as his feet chime in a deathly rythmn towards me. Within a second the baseball bat collides with my face and liquid trickles down my
face.
Blood.

__Flashback over__

He's dead?

HE'S DEAD!

But there are others on the loose and i'm still in this trancy thingy.

"It may take 4 months for her to wake up from her coma" The nurse informs Mitch as she walks in.

COMA THATS THE WORD!

Lola is rubbing against me and I really wanna stroke her because it feels like she's having a nightmare. I build up all my might to stroke her but it comes out as a flinch of the finger.

"She moved her finger!" He screams. "Do it again Chelsea!" I listen and try to do it again but this time its slightly smaller. I'm already exhausted but I can't leave him hanging. Meanwhile Lola is still in her nightmare.

"She's tired and exhausted on those two flinches. Good job Chelsea and Mitch she can hear all of your conversations so keep talking but try to make sure she doesn't move too much." The nurse tells him and walks off. WILL SOMEONE COMFORT LOLA!?

Jerome's pov

I walk in and see Lola asleep and shivering. She must be having a nightmare! "DUDE DO YOU NOT SEE LOLA?!" I shout. I shouldn't be too hard on him since what has happened but he cant be that oblivious!

I run up to Lola and pick her up carefully not touching the left side of her stomach where it had been patched up. It still hurts her. I comfort her by doing that special hug and she falls asleep whilst in my arms.

"Sorry Jerome but I was super happy that Chelsea moved?" "She moved?" I asked quietly not to wake up the sleeping dog. "Yeah she flinched once then again on my command. She can hear us all of the time dude isn't that awesome?" He asks.

"It's awesome and Tabby should be here soon but she decided to do something for Chelsea but since she can hear us i'm not gonna tell neither of you what it is." I say to them both. "Hopefully she doesn't crash it on the way here."

Chelsea's pov

"Hopefully she doesn't crash it on the way here."

__Flashback__

Frankie.
"What the hell do you want?" I ask rudely. "You."
"Too late i'm taken" I inform him and walk off. He grabs the dog and she immediately bites him. This gave him more courage. He then through Lola into the road whilst a speeding car approaches.

"Lola!" I exclaim as he walks off. The car gets dangerously close and I leave myself with no choice. I jump in front and feel myself tumble on the hood. I free Lola away and she runs off towards the house in a hurry. She's safe, that's all that matters I think right before I black out.

__Flashback over__

This was the killer flashback. I shook around violently when the impact of the car plays around in my head. The heart rate speeds up and I hear Mitch and Jerome shout for doctors. Lola is barking and whimpering and i'm just here feeling life slip away from my grasp. I can't fight no more. Good luck doctors and nurses.

This is not how I wanted it to end.

A/N OMG over 2k reads LOVE YOU ALL.
Hope you enjoyed this chapter that may or may not have played with your emotions a little
HEH.HEH.HEH.

PEACE xx

- Chelsea💎💖