Chapter 25- Outnumbered

Simon's pov (New pov:)
I find the bathroom and place my hand on the knob and twist it.

I really like Chelsea (not in that way) and wanna get close to her and Tabby. They seem so nice.

I open the door introducing my eyes to the blinding light and a crying Chelsea hunched beside the toilet.

She looks up with her blotched face with her mascara still in place. Waterproof I guess. Josh is the expert, not me. (True😂)

My train of thoughts are interrupted by her speech.

"Everything is all about me, and not in a good way. They're gonna get hurt and I can't help"

Her eyes, greeny blue, turn red.

"You-r your ey-es" I stammer, not because i'm afraid, just because im shocked.

"Simon I haven't even told Mitch this but I have magic-" She waits for this to soak in.

"I can read minds, and my eyes change colour depending on my mood, if i kill someone, my lips turn black for a week but i'm not planning to, telekinesis and im slightly stronger than a normal person." I kiss her, on the cheek.

She looks at me in despair thinking that I loved her.

"A friendly way." I jump in. "You've told me something really personal and I appreciate it. I won't judge you I actually think it's quite cool. The kiss on the cheek is a friendly gesture JUST between me and you" I tell her emphasising the JUST so our friendship can be special.

Her eyes turn yellow but are immediatly replaced by red hearing punches thrown downstairs.

"Let me help" She tells me.
"N-" I try to decline but the distressing sounds prove that we are definately losing the fight.

She pushed me out the way and slides down the banister.

I run after my long legs missig every second steps to boost myself further below into the maseccure of punches.

I run through to be blocked by a bulky man cracking his knuckles.

I swing at his face hitting him hard to lose his balance and fall to the floor falling unconscious almost too easily.

Looks are deceiving. I spat on him and did a roundhouse kick to the person taking his place who would not go down with a fight.

Mitch's pov
"Lights out Hughes" Was all that I remembered before being embraced with darkness.

Chelsea's pov 

I heard a thud and someone pummelling to the ground. I ran closer to see who it was and after realising Mitch I screamed so hard everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me. 

I'm a science lab rat, they use me for experiments hence my (secret money) that paid for my Lamborghini which was now pink thanks to Tabby.

My eyes turned navy blue. I was enraged. I looked at Adam and screamed as I charged towards him. 

All anyone could to was stare, Simon trying to pry me off of him with Josh also. My bloody filled hands struck his face multiple times as I cursed words into his face. Soon enough I was embraced with warmness as my best friend hugged my bloody beaten body. 

Adam and his 'crew' took this time to run.  

My eyes turned blue and I just cried. I thought that I could have a good life but no, I can't escape what I deserve. 

And what I deserve is waiting for me upstairs. In the. Bathroom.

I left Simon and everybody downstairs and dragged my ugly packed body and my red with ombre dip dyed hair (that was it! Well done if ya guessed) up to the bathroom where my saviour awaited.

Tabby's pov 

I was scared but knew I had to take this time to talk to Amie. She was already crying after I broke it to her. Hysterically may I add. 

"I'm so sorry." I told her. We all tried to sympathise with her but nothing seemed to work. I can't exactly get her ice cream since we can't go down there right now. I know in my state of mind that it's too dangerous. Even Chelsea might have backed off of it even if she wanted to. 

Wait, where is she? 

'tell me where you are' I said in my mind. I need to get into her brain (magically). We met in the lab. She got the worst of it but hey! We weren't exactly complaining. The money was awesome. 

I can see in her perspective. She's in the bathroom, doing something I can't let her do again. 

I run away from the sobs of my heartbroken friend to shove myself into the bathroom  and pry the razor off of her hands. She screamed telling me to let go attracting attention. 

Soon enough it had taken all of the boys to match her strength. Where did Mitch go?