Chapter 16- Longer chaps begin here :P

Chelsea's pov
I wake up laying next to Mitch who was awake and on his phone. Social media is love, social media is life.

"WE GOOTTA GO SEE THE LOVEBIRDS" I scream in his ear. "My poor ear!" he exclaims pouting.

I get changed into a white tank top with denim shorts, a leather jacket. I do my minimal makeup and make my way downstairs to Mitch and put on my black flats. We head out of the house and head towards the hospital.

Once we arrive we make our way back to their hospital room where Tabby and Jerome lay. To my surprise they were awake.

"HEY BESTEH!" Tabby shouts almost blowing of my ear. Now I know how Mitch felt this morning. "Nice to see you both awake how ya both feeling?" I ask.

"Been better," Jerome tells me before starting another sentence "but I do know what would make us all feel better -" "I'm on it!" I say cutting him off. "How do you know?!" "you're a Bacca and we all know Baccas loove food!" I tell him in a 'duh voice'.

I walk out of the hospital and take Mitch's car to McDonalds. Once I arrive i order the food and get the new drinks such as the strawberry lemonade slush type thingy. it looks so good! Once I bring the meal to the hospital I drop the food when I see Mitch in the parking lot. Being kissed by another girl.

Mitch's pov
Whilst Chelsea was gone, we talked about random things like updates in minecraft and all that good stuff. I decide to go and wait for Chelsea in the parking lot bot as I see my car pull in. A fangirl squeals at me.

OMG OMG BAJANCANADIAN she would say one too many times. Suddenly, she shoves me onto a car bonnet and starts to make out with me. EWWWW! I literally tried pushing her off of me but maan she was tough. This. Is. Horrible.

Chelsea's pov
He's literally trying to push her away but she wont budge. Mai god things are gonna get hot and spicy.

I storm over yanking her off of him by the hair as he gasps for breath.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH MY BOYFRIEND?!" whoops just called him my boyfriend.. Mitch smirked. "What did it look like i was doing you idiot!" She tries to push me but I catch her hands and twist them. "Stay. Away. From. MY. Man. Kk ?" I ask sweetly. WHY DO I KEEP ON SAYING HE'S MINE AND STUFF URGH. "This isn't over Mitch!"

"If you are a fan why would you do this to me, my friend you are not a fan and if the others are like you then I want you guys to unsubscribe because NO ONE does that to the Benja or his girl" I say as Chelsea blushes when I say 'his girl'.
Jerome's pov
What is taking them so long ? This Bacca needs to be fed and needs to be fed now!

Whilst I think about the happenings Chelsea and Mitch walk in with annoyed faces. "What happened and WHERE THE FOOD?!"

"Right here greedy Bacca" I am handed the food. " I got attacked and harassed by a fangirl is what happened." Mitch says. " Then, Chelsea walks in and yanks her hair which was super cool to see! And then Chelsea calls me her mfmfmfmfmfrr-" Chelsea puts her hand over his mouth. "HE SAID I WAS HIS GIRL!" "AND YOU SAID I WAS YOU MFFFRMRFFRR" She covers it again. Best freinds I could ask for :P