Chapter 5- Abused❓❔❓❔❓

Tabby's pov
Me and Chelsea are on our way to our bullies house. I'm not going to lie but there's something about Jerome; I think I like him. However, you can never know I mean, who the hell falls in love with their bully? But he can be funny, caring definitely handsome ... STAHP IT.

We have arrived and Chelsea anxiously knocks on the beautiful black painted door. They open and invite us in using gesture. Not a word has been said until Jerome gets down to business. Oh god.

Mitch's pov

Jerome ignores what we had planned to do, to explain that we're sorry and make a mence. Instead he began rambling science ideas for the project. After all, that is why we're here. I lose concentration as I examine Chelsea's face closely.

I couldn't help but notice that her face looked darker on one side. My eyes focused on the area of her face as I soon begin to realise what it was. A layer of purple beneath her foundation..

Did we do that? No . This is someone I don't even know about. Someone else is hurting her. I want to know who.

"Chelsea?" 

"Yeah?" She replied openly. 

"Can you come upstairs please?" She nods and lifts herself off of her seat most likely scared to say no.

As she walked upstairs the door was barged open as every single member of the pack walks in, video games, a movie and microwavable popcorn in hand..
"HIDE!" I scream/whisper.