Chapter 29-The End Pt.1

Chelsea

The defiance of love couldn't be proven, not for our relationship anyway. I gave away my trust too easily which lead to this.

I make myself so strong, when half the time I just want to curl up into a ball and cry for days on end. This time I did, because everything we had built is fallen apart around me.

But I can't escape it.

I live in Simon's room. He's my best friend, now. Tabby, we don't talk yet we live in the same household. Nothing even concerned her we just haven't been interested in each other.

"That's all for today, AANNNND SEE YA!" I hear so much. It just replays in my head, I haven't left this room since a month. I've been force-fed by Simon and my body is stiff.

Today I plan to change this pattern, and I get up during Simon's recording.

I just flop on the floor whilst he comes over to help me.

"That's what happens when you say in that position for a long time, trust me I know." He chuckles, projecting his breath onto my hair blowing it ever so gently.

" We're going out tonight, you should come with" He says, shocked after I reply with a 'yes'.

"Who are you and what have you done with the real Chummy?" He asks and I am the one to chuckle this time.

Chummy = Friend.

His face turns serious for a minute.

"Just tell me, what do you need? What do you need to feel okay. Mitch and you are no longer, you're the one that called it off, so what is it that you crave?" He asks. I took no offence by this, he was correct. What was it that I needed so much?

I replied with one word

"Revenge."

Mitch (2 Months ago)

I was walking to the coffee shop to get some coffee for me and everyone when I saw this girl on the other side of the street sitting on the floor. I crossed the road to give her some money assuming she was homeless, not noticing her clothes proved otherwise.

"I'll take the money if you want me to, but i'm not homeless." She said, smiling widely.

"Sure if you want it" I smirked, " So what are you doing out here? "

" I don't know, just trying to catch a boy, I think I just got one." hinting towards me.

"I wouldn't get too cocky so soon, maybe the fish wiggled away" My smirk returning.

Why am I still talking to this girl? I have a girlfriend.

"Wanna go for a drink and see?" She asks.

Meh, I fancied it.

"If you tell me your name" I put my hand out.

"Molly" She says, shaking my hand.

"Mitch" I reply as I help her up.

After drinks and drinks I regret slightly going with Molly to this place. I need to get home. I told her this, and she decided to tag along to the SidePack home. Me being a gentleman, did not stop her. Jerome came and picked us up. I did emphasise that we were just friends.

I think he was a little mad at me though. Meh.

As we reached home I found everything just a blur. I thought Chelsea was sleeping next to me, but just before I passed out, a wave of ginger hair covered my vision.

In the morning shouts and bangs were heard throughout the house. IT WOKE ME UP. I was mad now.

Chelsea (Still 2 months ago)

"WHY THE **** DID I FIND YOU SLEEPING WITH MY BOYFRIEND HUH?!" As I got closer to the girls face.

"MAYBE BECAUSE I'M BETTER IN BED" She shouted back, grabbing my hair. My eyes were red, almost black. I could kill her right know if I wanted to.

I kicked her in the stomach as Vikk walked down the stairs dropping his orange juice.

She got ahold of me and smashed my forehead against the counter. I got dizzy. She didn't stop. Vikk's attempts to get her off didn't help as I slowly fell unconscious, Vikk furiously shouting for help as she swatted him off of her.

Tabby was the first down. She did nothing.

She. Just. Watched.

I was mad now. I turned around and punched her in the nose as she fell back I dragged her by the hair out of the house and threw her into the snow as I locked the door. She instantly got back up and started banging on the door.

I just cried behind the counter. Vikk was holding Molly from coming back in forcing his back on the inside of the door. Simon came downstairs followed by Josh and JJ.

I was picked up into the arms of Simon as he hugged me for about half an hour whilst I told him what happened.

After that, Mitch came down the stairs asking whats going on.

Soon enough everything was explained and our relationship was over forever. He says it was a drunk mistake, but before he went to bed last night his breath was clean.

He hadn't intoxicated himself by a sip.

The point was raised by Simon. I was shocked by this as I get up to slap him in the face.

I am only blacked out by this.

Mitch punched me out cold.

3rd Person

As Chelsea fell to the ground no one had caught her. They were still reacting to what Mitch had done and how they were going to deal with it.

Simon was the first to act by doing the same to Mitch, JJ repeating "Man you don't hit a girl, you just don't" leading Josh to take her fragile body upstairs. Tabby still stood there, not frozen at any circumstance. She just decided to watch, not affected by any of this.

Mitch looked pleased with himself. He's not the person he was, or was it just an act. Whatever it was, SidePack have just made another division.

Chelsea

"I'm in, but how do you plan to get revenge?" Simon asks, a smirk playing on his lips.

"It depends, on wether you want to be my boyfriend." I say, my plan in my head.

We both smile as he nods grabbing a piece of paper and pen.