The End- Pt.2

Chelsea

"Hey boo," I hear from behind. It's unusual for Mitch to call me that- Oh wait, it's Simon, my 'boyfriend'. 

I'm enjoying seeing my ex in pain right now. Haha it hurts him, that's why he brought Molly back into the house. But it kinda hurts me too. 

It's not that I feel uncomfortable around Simon, I just feel as if we should be handling it in a different way. But right now my heart couldn't care less, which my whole body agrees with. 

"Wanna lay on the sofa together?" I ask him, knowing who were downstairs watching tv. 

He nods as I run down the stairs, face planting a step below me. 

Simon helps me up and turns me to face towards him.

His face turned pale, this hurt like hell. 

"Oh crap" He said, substituting the word 'crap' for a stronger word.

"Is it bad? I asked, before spots invaded my vision as I fell back down the rest of the stairs, luckily JJ(Ksi) was on his way upstairs and had caught me just before I had blacked out.    

Mitch 

"I made a mistake, I may or may not have taken the drugs that you and Lachlan took, don't worry i'm not addicted." I tell Vikk. 

"Why though?" He asks. 

"Well its been eating me up as to how it changed your behaviour and I became curious of what it could do to me" I said, shrugging my shoulders. 

"Well, you can talk to Chelsea, don't expect her to forgive you. Talk to her later and get rid of Molly." He told me. 

"Why not now?" I ask curiously. 

"She's unconscious." He simply replies, "she'll wake up in a few hours, Tabby is watching over her." 

She's WHAT?! 

Molly

Oh my gosh Mitch is taking forever and i'm just sitting next to my unconscious ugly sister waiting for the moment to strike. You heard me, sister. I'm ashamed yes. Trust me. 

Tabby as constantly giving me dirty stares as I realised the drugs had now worn off Mitch meaning I had to move fast before he would initially 'break up with me'. I excused myself to the toilet as I took a detour into the kitchen. 

I opened a cupboard that seemed the least used and placed my weapon inside of it. I wired it up and left the house via the back door, not even saying goodbye. 

I've left them confused. That's what I want, now I need to choose the ones that will survive. 

It's a short chapter, but i've done it for effect :) Pt 3 coming soon and YES that is the LAST Part of the book! Thanks for the reads and keep on doing what you do! 

- Peace!