Chapter 13 - Hope? ✖️

Chelsea's pov
It's been a week since Tabby and Jerome have gone missing and i'm more depressed than ever. Mitch tries but he cant do much when he still technically with the pack.

He wants to help so bad but there's nothing he can do.

I haven't gone to school and my room is full of papers everywhere as I investigate what happened to my
Best friends.

Well, I sorta forgave Jerome.. Yeah well hopefully it wont bite me in the back :P

I settle myself down and get to work of any clues to their disappearance..
Enemies, The Pack and Adam. Il work on Adam first.

After school 💎

I wait in my car as Is see Adam walk out from school. I follow him until he is alone and I jump out and place him into headlock.

"WHERE ARE THEY?!" I scream right inside of his ear.

"Where you're gonna join them" a voice says behind me as a cloth is put on my mouth and I begin to pass out..

But no, this cloth is not gonna bring me down as I back kick the person where the sun dont shine and chase after Adam who is running away.

Eventually I go back to the knocked out form of ... Preston. How'd he get here? I search his pockets and find a remote car key which I click and a beep comes from behind me. A gorgeous red car awaits😜😃.

I look around the drivers seat where I see a small piece of paper with an adress on it. Ill take it home and see what this place is.

Tabby's pov
Its been a week and still no one has found us. I knew these guys were horrible but I didnt realise this much. My body aches but I guess I shouldn't be complaining since Jerome got the worst of it . Everytime they tried to hurt me he made them after him instead. Poor boy.

"We've figured that since Jerome seems
To distract us from doing our intentions we'll seperate you when we do it. Lachlan get Jerome out of here. Ill take care of this Missy." Vikk says with a devilish smile. As soon as Jerome is dragged out Vikk pulls out skmething my father used to use, a baseball bat...

Jerome's pov
"DON'T HURT HER HURT ME!" I scream but its too late. I am chucked into another room where all I do is think, the past, happy pack days and most of all, Tabby. I think of her smile and her voice. Soothing. With that I fall asleep hoping someone will find us...

Chelsea's pov

Using google maps, I search the address which shows an abandoned warehouse which would be a pretty good place to hide Jerome and Tabby. We need to move fast and in the dark will be best. They dont expect is but they'll still be prepared. We'll give them
a salty surprise. But I can't go myself I need at least 2 more people.
1 Mitch
2 There's no one else but .. SAM

Sam's pov

I never really liked Chelsea but I was forced. Who by ? I think that you know.
One name
Emma.
I wanna be her friend nothing more and not nothing less becuase I cant stand it when she hates me.

It's 2 in the morning and I simply cannot get to sleep when I hear a knock on my door. I glumly stroll downstairs and open the door. To my surprise a very desperate looking Chelsea stands there.

"I dont care wether you like me but I need your help with Tabby and Jerome," Oh thats why she came. "Not interested," I say keeping up the act "But since you mentioned Jerome..." She gets the point. "My house, 11pm sharp" She orders as she disappears through the darkness of the streets.

Mitch's pov

Chelsea called me earlier and told me everything and I wanted to get them straight away becuase who the hell knows what they're doing to them right now! But Chelsea's idea makes way more sense and gives us more time to prepare our weapons. Not like guns but sleeping serums etc. Im ready to go as it is now 10pm and I leave for Chelsea's house an hour earlier to help her out.

1 hour later 💎

We're ready to leave. They're are 2 entrances to the warehouse which the back, me and Mitch will cover whereas as the front is going to be ambushed by Sam. Unlike us, he had a gun and he was not afraid to use it.

We all have body armour and we communicate to eachother through mics. We all ready to go and Sam counts us off

3
2
1
GO!

Ladies and gents world war youtube has just be gun..
Operation 'get rekt' is now active ..

A/N btw i write this off my iphone and my last chapter was bad so I hope that this will make up for it 💙 I corrected it and an posting this so enjoy and PEACE 🍭