Christmas Day- Chapter 30 PT.2

Mitch

I agreed with Simon, this was so awkward. But then what happened next took the awkwardness to a whole new level, Chelsea stepped away from the mistle toe.

Why didn't I do that?

Now it's me and Simon, we have to kiss each other. All the fans were shocked none the less found it more amusing to witness. I DONT WANNA DO THIS?! Don't get me wrong, i'm not homophobic but why would I kiss someone I have no interest in and in the same sex as me when i'm not like that, I like all types of people but why would I go against what I personally am?

Fans pulled out their phones as we leaned in close enough before jumping back,

I'm not doing this.

It looked like we kissed, so that's fine at least.....

Simon
That was the most awkward thing I have done for a long long time...

I whispered for him to get Chelsea a gift and when he asked why, I walked away to continue shopping with Chelsea for another hour.

Jerome
I've been in the ground like a mole. By that I mean I've been grinding videos like hell so I can have a 'big break' and still have uploads to give people I guess.

I think I have enough for like 2 months that's sick now I can literally just have fun..

I know I haven't been out or anything, don't worry, online shopping is A bacca's bae. I got all my presents for every living booty in this household ready to be wrapped. Before I do that, I'll go for coffee with someone anyway, I don't think Mitch, Tabby or Chelsea are in the house so maybe I'll go with Josh.

I go downstairs to find him putting on his coat.

"Where are you going?" I ask, curiously, with a hint of desperacy.

"Gonna get some coffee from Starbucks. They make it sick there" He tells me as I sigh with relief.

"I'll come with!" I say grabbing my phone from my room and putting on my coat. He nodded as I opened the door and asked which car we should take.

"Wanna take Chelsea's or Jide's lambo" he asks. Chelsea's is pink, Jide's is purple with an outline of red. I don't wanna seem girly but Chelsea's is sick and I don't know JJ so well to take his car.

"Chelsea's" I reply.

He grabs the keys and unlocks the car making that general unlock sound. He sits in the passenger seat as I look at him in despair.

"Are you MAD?! I'm so no driving." This is Chelsea's lambo. I don't trust myself.
"Apparently so, now get in" He says, smiling a toothy grin.

After a lot of reluctancy I force myself into the drivers seat and clench the key placing it into its hole and twisting it to hear a roaring sound.

If this car crashes I hope the impact kills me so I won't have to explain.

Chelsea
"How about some coffee?" I ask Simon.
"I could use it after that, Starbucks?" He asks as I nod.

We grab seats by the window and order 2 eggnog lattes with cream.

An 'mmm' sound escaped from my mouth as I take a gulp of the hot tasteful liquid. My heaven Has a Starbucks logo on it.

As I looked over to Simon, I chuckled from the cream on the top of his mouth and grab a napkin when he asks why I'm laughing as I drag the paper across his lips and show him.

He sighs and looks out of the window when confusion hits his face.

"We came here in my Ford Fiesta." He states.

"Yes we did Sherlock" I chuckle, knowing what car I came in..

"Not your lambo" he says, looking out the window.

I turn around to see my car with my register plate.
'CH3L 53A'

What the heck? I wonder as two familiar faces pop out of the car and into the shot.

I wave and whistle over to them as they see me, wave and sit down next to us as we shuffled over to make room for them.

"Your lambo rides smooth" Jerome states, sipping his Gingerbread latte. Josh got an eggnog like us two.

"Yeah, but I wanna change the crome on it, I like it. But I'm thinking of lime, and white lines." I state as the guys imagine it in their mind.

"Maybe have black instead of white?" Simon suggests. I shake my head.
"I like the idea of white" I compare the two colours in my head. As we finish are drinks and have a lot of laughs and banter we leave, Simon escorting me out and into my car, before getting into his own. Me and Josh are riding together.

As I pull out, I can't help but catch a glance on me from the Starbucks guy cleaning our table. They looked really familiar, and not in a good way. I decided to ignore it, since it was JUST a pair of eyes I mean, you can only district them by like 5colours, and how many people are in this world? Over 5 I'm 100% sure..

"Do you like Simon?" Josh asks me.
"I still have feelings for Mitchell"
"That doesn't answer my question"
"Yes. But I can't like two people can I. Mitch has forgotten about me so so should I. Simon cares, he never started off as a bully, I was bullied by the
Pack. That's never gonna change."