Chapter 14 - operation closed ✖️✖️

Chelsea's pov

We walk into a room where a bloody Jerome sleeps. He wakes ans sees us and immediately tries to talk but we give him the 'shush' sign and whisper that we'll be back soon.

We turn around and explore more when I hear Sam through the mic saying that Lachlan is down. I beleive it is only Vikk left to find in this building now. Me and Mitch split, he was hesitant at fist but then I kinda just ran off and he couldn't shout for me so.. Yeah.

I wonder around, opeining another door slowly where to my surprise, Vikk stands here with a baseball bat in hand. He doesn't see me and I sneak up behind him I give him a hard punch to the head knocking him off the ground and on to the floor. He should consider himself lucky.

But he's not going down without a fight as he pulls onto my legs slipping me up. He climbs in of me and continously punches me in the face. There's not much I can do but there is one option but it's gonna hurt.

I headbutt him making him dizzy and fall to the floor as I go and untie a very bruised and bloody Tabby. How many damn times did he hit her?! Too many.

She doesn't have the energy talk so I tell her not to bother. "Target Vikkstar is down and Tabby is with me, taking her to Jerome all meet up there" I say
"Copy that" Mitch and Sam say as I walk towards Jeromes helpless body.

Once we reach the room I am greeted by Mitch holding Jerome bridal style (MEROOME) Sam is here within a few minutes and we leave through the back exit and hop into Mitchs car.
Mitch drives
Sam in passenger
Me in the back with Tabby's head on my lap and Jerome's head on the window.

We drive to the nearest hospital where they are taken away and repaired as we wait in anxiety.
But hey! At least I get to say..

Operation 'get rekt' was a success :)
And, it was super cool that I got to be like a spy :P All the language and operations makes me feel like a character in a book.

Oh yeah, and we got Jerome and Tabby back.
Now we play the waiting game ..