Chapter 20 - Roles in action

This is a different type of chapter 💙
💜FEEDING💜
Mitch's pov
I wake up seeing Chelsea asleep but Lola awake. I tiptoe out of the room with her paws following not far behind. (Just wanted gou guys to know i lovw laura)

We travel downstairs straight into the kitchen. She must be hungry. I fill her bowl with some pedigree stuff and she sniffs it but then backs away.

she gotta eat it !
"Trust me Lola it's tasty!" I tell her as if she can understand me. Ugh.
"See!" I take one of the cubes and shove it in my mouth.
Chewing,
Chewing,
Chewing,
Kicks in, spitting out.
"Okay fine then chicken it is." I tell her and her tail immediately sticks up. We got a sasses up dog our hands. I chuckle at her response.

💜TRICK TEACHING💜
Tabby's pov
Everyone has decided to go grocery shopping for some food so I decided to stay home with Lola. Maybe I should start teaching her tricks ....

So,
Palm in face=high 5
Hand in air = up
Hand in floor = lay down
Hand in middle = sit

That's around good for now.

💜WALKING & PLAYING💜
Chelsea's pov
I returned home and decided to take Lola on a walk since she hasn't been able for a while. I grabbed her pink leash and her pink harness and strapped it on her. She looked so cute!

I left her downstairs with Mitch and changed my clothes. I decided to wear a blue tank top, white shorts, a white coloured denim jacket and blue converses. I the did my makeup with foundation, mascara, eyliner and blusher.

Done!

I walk downstairs and give Mitch a quick kiss and grab Lola from him. We then walk outside and head over to the park. We walked over to the park and I took off her leash and let her be free for a bit. I sat down and kept a close eye on her. She was running like crazy!

Once she was worn out she came and sat next to me. I stroked her for a while and thought about whats been happening.

I'm bullied by the pack who 1 i am going out and 2 is my best friend. Beatdown with Emma, Laura and Paisley. Adam forced me to go out with him. Mitch saves me from it. Tabby and Jerome are kidnapped. We save them using the help of my boyfriend and ex (wierd lol). Hospital. Jerome no house. Pack beatdown and police.

But now the Pack are out of my way who were aggressive. But someone even more was still on the loose.
Adam.

I check my phone and realise i've been out for almost 2 hours. I get up and strap Lola and we continue pur journey home. I look at her and she starts barking behind me.

The hell?

I look behind to see someone I thought was long gone. Not Adam, but the ex before Sam.

Frankie.
"What the hell do you want?" I ask rudely. "You."
"Too late i'm taken" I inform him and walk off. He grabs the dog and she immediately bites him. This gave him more courage. He then through Lola into the road whilst a speeding car approaches.

"Lola!" I exclaim as he walks off. The car gets dangerously close and I leave myself with no choice. I jump in front and feel myself tumble on the hood. I free Lola away and she runs off towards the house in a hurry. She's safe, that's all that matters I think right before I black out.

💜HUGGING💜
Lola's pov (LOL bet you thought it was gonna be Jerome's :))

In a hurry I rush to the house which I remember the path to. My owner needs help. Luckily the door is left open and.I squeeze in to find Jerome on the sofa. I whimper and sit on his lap to get his attention. He looks at me with concern and worry and I know why. The side of my stomach is bleeding.

Jerome's pov
I pull her up into a hug and place my head on the back of her neck. Only I can do it because we have this strange connection. Not even Chelsea can. Wait. Chelsea? Where is she!
"MITCH!" I call out. I wait for his reply but I had to run after Lola who just jumped out if my lap and ran out the door.

I followed until I saw a horrific sight. Ambulances. A car with a smashed bonnet, and worst of all, a smashed up Chelsea.

The paramedics saw me and asked my relation to her. I don;t think they'd let me in if I said on of her best buds so I said "boyfriend" and it worked. They took me in the ambulance but before I cam in I showed them the other victim if the crash. They examined Lola and laid her on Chelsea as they got into the front and drove off with the sirens chanting through the city.

I watch Lola whimpering at Chelsea's body. She wouldn't stop licking her face trying to wake her up but it was no use. She then vigourusly started scratching her to wake her but again, she wouldn't wake up.

I took her carefully and wrapped her in my arms hugging her with my head on the back of her neck. She struggles to get out my grip but I was too string and she laid there in defeat as I comforted her. Soon, she had fallen asleep to the sound of my heartbeat.

927 words WOO ! Thanks for all of the reads you guys deserve dis chapter💖

PEACE 😜🍭