Chapter 17 Moving in!

Jerome's pov
Today is the day i'm coming out of the hospital. YEAH BUDDY! My parents havent visited me once which is a little worrying because they are very protective. What if something bad has happened ? Stoop thinking like that they might just be busy with work as usual. Interrupting my thoughts a nurse enters my room and gives me something to sign. I signed it.

"You may leave now." she tells me. I leave the hospital and call Mitch.

Mitch's pov
Jerome is calling me.

"Hey dood wassup?" I ask

"I'm out of the hospital" He replies

"Okay want me to come and pick you up?"

"Yes plz dood"

"Hokeyp see you in ten."

With that I end the call. He's probably going to want to go home but how do I tell him what happened whilst he was in the hospital. I don't want him to leave and i'm sure he doesn't want to either.
Jerome's pov

Jeez Mitch is taking forever. Tabby was discharged already so i'm all lonely chilling here...

I see a sweet purple Lamborghini pull up right by me and the window is slid down to reveal Chelsea.

"Nice ride!" I compliment.

She replies with a thank you and offers me a ride. Mitch time shows Mitch wont be here for a while so I opened the passenger door and hopped in.

"Where to?" She asks.

"My house please," I ask politely.

"Hokeyp," She says.

"Hokeyp?" I ask. She is speaking merome..

"Yup i'm learning the language." She replies. Its like she can read my mind.

"Thats because I can" She informs me and then giggles.

When we arrive at my house there is an unfamiliar car surrounded by unfamiliar faces. They apparently now live here..

"WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE AND WHERE ARE MY PARENTS!" I shout/ask .

"We just bought this house from people who have moved away to LA.

My parents have abandoned me, where am I gonna live? This was typical of them but moving to another country indicates they're not coming back and i'm not gonna waste my breath to find them.

I get back into Chelsea's car and she tells me that I can live with her for now.

"What about your father?" I ask her.

Chelsea's pov
"What about your father?" Jerome asks. I haven't seen him in a while he probably just left me but that doesn't seem like him.

"Not sure but looks like he's not coming back .I know it may seem scary you can ask Mitch to stay with him if you want." I say.

"I'm not leaving you by yourself with him I just got out of the hospital and I don't wanna go back there for you to get hurt." He tells me in a friendly way. He loves Tabby and I know that I love Mitch.

Mitch's pov
Jerome has just called me and he might be a little angry because I didn't tell him. Chelsea picked him up and he is going to live with her. Am I jealous? Not in the way of them two being together because that is not going to happen but the fact that he gets to be in the same house as her is cool! I wish it was me ..

DING! An idea. We should all move in together! I go back home and look for some houses on the internet and find the perfect one.

6 bedrooms,

3bathrooms,

2 office rooms (recording area for me and Jerome)

and a cool garden,

3 guest rooms.

I'm buying it.

Imma head over to Chelsea's now.

Jerome's pov

I open Chelsea's door and find Rob, Preston and Lachlan staring at meh. Oh no. They smirk easily and push me out of the way revealing a scared Chelsea. They are ready to launch their fists at her but she blocks it suddenly becoming confident. I push Rob off of her and he punches me in the face.

HELL NAW

I kick him in his area and punch him in the nose. He stumbles over and I help Chelsea out with Preston and Lachlan.

I knee Prestons back and push him to the floor whilst Chelsea puts Lachlan into headlock as he struggles to breathe. She lays him on the floor when he becomes unconscoius. Everybody is on the ground and I call the police and they are on our way.

About two minutes the police arrive and a very worried Mitch.

Mitch's pov
They explain to me what happened and 3/4 of the pack are arrested ( bad pack - merome) with only Vikk left. I inform them about the house and they are both super exited. We are finally going to have a fresh start. Chelsea calls Tabby and tells her.

A fresh start awaits. ;)