Chapter 24- The actual Party

Chelsea's pov
Everyone piled in and I welcomed them directing them to the food and drinks. We had a small range of alchoholic beverages because then we'd have to deal with crazy minds which would NOT end well.
Here, we might have a few drunk people including myself.

But boy was I wrong.

Everyone decided to bring drinks of their own from PINEAPPLE JUICE to VODKA. Great!

So let me tell you who's here:
Mitch & Jerome's guests
----
AshleyMarieeGaming (Ashley)
Miniminter7 (Simon)
Zerkaa (Josh)
KSI (JJ)
Tobjizzle (Tobi)
Wroetoshaw (Harry)
Behzinga (Ethan)
Vikkstar123 (Vikk) He has some explaining to do...
You're probably wondering WHY Mitch invited crazy Vikk but truth is, I don't actually know.

Anyway, back with the list..
Lachlan - Same reason as Vikk

Well thats all of his friends who might invite some of their friends soo yeah!

Now mine & Tabby's:
Amie
Phil
Alesa
Princess
Rebecca
Kiera
Amber
Maddie
and Louise.

So we're pretty packed and As I thought we had everyone here I couldn't seem to find Mitch.

My thoughts were distracted as The Vamps 'somebody to you' came on.
It reminded me of Laura but she's not gonna stop me from dancing to MA JAM.

Soon enough i'm dropping moves in the middle of the dance floor (sofa) forgetting about my missing boyfriend. This is hype!

Mitch's pov
"So, are you still doing it?" I ask Lachlan and Vikk in my room, away from the others.

"Not since yesterday but I want to" Lachlan said eagerly yet worried about his decision.

"I haven't and I don't want to," Vikk replies annoyed to Lachlans stupid answer.

"We need to tell the others at least Chelsea"
"Why Chelsea"
"because you put her through hell and she deserves to know"
"You did it to her too" Lachlan reminds me. Vikk remains quiet.

"Not tonight though we'll tell Chelsea tommorow" I state and we all leave my room to see a very drunk Chelsea coming to say hi.
"HEYY" she says.
"Hii" I greet and try to kiss her on the cheek but she pushes me away.

"I HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND HIS NAME IS MITCH NOW BACK OFF" She screams and runs away to find 'me'.

I am Mitch. She's way too drunk bur at least I know she wont cheat on me with .. me?

Tabby's pov (Not used much so here it is)

Chelsea came back to the table as Louise gives me and her another shot of WKD.

Yes, we are old enough to drink, I think.

We all chug it down and dance on the kitchen to be escorted down by Jerome and Mitch. This seemed to have meant something to Chelsea when she told Mitch.

"Some guy tried to kiss me so I told him I have a boyfriend and his name is Mitch so back off." She announced proudly.

"Babe that was me," he tells her amused at her stupid statement.
Jerome lifted me down and took me to my room telling me I've had enough. I decided to agree knowing that he wouldn't take no for an answer.

He tucked me in and kissed my head leaving the room.

What he did was for the best. But not for my best. Tabby cat sneak time!

I snuck back out to find Chelsea who was in a serious conversation with Mitchell Hughes. IM NOT HAVING SERIOUS AT A PARTY!

I run over to her not caring about my heels to drag her telling her that this is a party not a business meeting which she snapped at me for! Someone sobered up real quick noticing the sizzling noise of a kettle.