Christmas- Chapter 30 PT.1

One of the last chapters of the book guys!
Chelsea
It'a Christmas Eve, and I'm going shopping. It's only for Mitch though, I got everyone else's but I thought I'll get him something because I'm not going to be like him and actually find kindness for him in my heart since this is what the season is about.

Me and Simon go into some watch shop and get him a rose gold watch which I ordered without the diamonds around the side so He'd like it. Why am I even trying? I pay the lady 100 Pounds and walk out happy with my gift. Rose gold seems to be in lately especially from the new iPhone 6s's coming about.

"So What did you get me last week?" Simon asked cheekily noticing I had left the house and returned with secretive bags. "Something" I smirked before noticing Mitch surrounded by fans. I stuffed the bag with his gift in my bag but carried on walking until my head collides with someone's chin. I apologise and look up realising that it was Mitchell.

What was worse? We were standing under a mistletoe..
"HI MINI MINTER!" Fans shouted recognising Simon was heard over the fans chanting kiss and pointing out the mistletoe above us.

I leaned in without a word until someone spotted that there were more than two people standing under the mistletoe. I looked beside me.

"Well this is awkward" Simon states looking up towards the festive object.
Mitch just huffed, who do I kiss?

Simon or Mitch?

(COMMENT CHELSEA'S FATE GUYS)
Short chapter because of the way I'm going to finish this book, I know if I'm doing a sequel or not but that will defeat my endings if I tell you :)

I HOPE U GUYS HAD A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!