special chapter

Yujin pov

Since I texted Heeseung for the first time we became really good friends. Suddenly I got a message from Heeseung.

Heeseung

Should we meet today? I finished practicing. Could you come to the hybe building?

Yujin

Sure! I have a day off today. I'll come to the hybe buildung.

Later he told me that I could come at 10 a.m. It was currently 9 30 a.m. so I got ready and left the house at 9 56 a.m. I arrived at the hybe buildung and waited for Heeseung. "Hi Yujin!" Heeseung said. "Ah, you're here. Hi!" I said and hugged him. "Did you wait long?" he asked. "No, no. It's okay I-" I stopped when I saw someone. "What'Why did you stop?" Heeseung asked. Suddenly the person came to us. "Y-yujin.." Minghao said. "Minghao seonbae! W-wait you know Yujin?" Heeseung said. "Hee Let's meet later... Me and Minghao h-have to talk about something..." I said. "O-ok.... you can text me so we'll meet later. B-bye!" He said and quickly left. Me and Minghao went to a park without saying anything. We sat on a bench. "Y-yujin I-i....I-" "No Minghao. Please let me talk first. You said we won't see each other for a month. You said we'll call or message each other. I called you everyday and you didn't picked up. I even texted you everyday you never answered. We didn't see us for a year. I mean even Jihoon just texted me two times.... but it was better than ignoring me or anything that you did! Sometimes you even read my messages but just ignored me. I'm really angry at you!" I said and raised my voice. "Y-yujin... I- i am really sorry. I had to practice so hard for our debut... and I couldn't answer your messages everytime. I'm sorry.... Everytime that I tried to answer my manager took my phone and gave it to my chef so I couldn't use my phone for a week. I'm so sorry.... I'm really so-" he tried zo say but I interrupted him. "No! I don't know if I can acceot your excuses. You could have visited me on your free day but you didn't! Even Jihoon did! He said he was buisy but he came to see me!" I said and left. "Yujin wait!" he said but I left. I went to hybe to search for Heeseung but instead of him I found Jihoon. I ran to him with tears in my eyes and hugged him. "Yujin! What happened?" he asked. I told him the story with Minghao. "I- I don't know what to do... but I still love him..." I said still crying. "But Minghao wasn't lying. He practiced so hard and didn't have any day-offs. Expect for one. He slept the whole day because he was so tired. Please believe him Yujin. Go to him. You two should be together. And we finished practicing for our debut so he can visit you." He said. "I... I didn't know that. I'm so stupid... I-i have to go. Thank you for telling me." I said and left. I searched for Minghao and found him crying in the park. I ran to him and hugged him. "Minghao... I-i'm sorry... Jihoon told me everything . I'm really sorry!" I said. He stopped crying. "R-really? So... we're still dating r-right?" "Yes!2 "I'll visit you everyday, I promise! Don't leave me, please!" I nodded. Minghao kissed me. "Let's go home! I'll cook something for us!" I said and we went home.

Minghao really kept his promise. He visited me everyday and we lived hapily. Jihoon and Heeseung visited me too. I was really happy with my life and hoped that It'll never change!

The End

I hope you liked this story! I gave my best writing in english and I hope I spelled most of it correctly. Thank you for reading this story❤️