chapter eight

Minghao pov

At home I talked with the guys while watching some videos of us. Yujin was washing up so she wasn't here at the moment. "Yah! look at how handsome I am. Look at my nice outfit!" Hoshi said proud. "Hoshi ...." "Yeah?" "Please stop." I said. "Tssk." "Hey! look at me! I look so handsome there!" Seungcheol said. "Oh my god yes! You really look nice there!" I said. "Yah. hat about me?" Hoshi asked. "You're handsome too, but not in this MV!" I said. "Tssk. Same with you!" Jihoon came to us. "Yah, Minghao you look nice in this MV!" he said. "Hey!! I look nice too!!" Hoshi shouted. "Fine. You look nice too..." I said and Hoshi smiled. "hey guys! Let me show you something." He said and showed us a picture of Yujin and me. "Omg!! They're so cute!" Hoshi said. "Yah! When did you take this picture??" "Y-yujin? Since when are you here?" Jihoon asked her. "Hmmm... I don't know, I guess like... 10 minutes." she said. "Yah Jihoon! You're sis is a stalker!" Hoshi said shocked. "Hoshi, you watched too many movies and k-dramas." Seungcheol said. "Hey! why does nobody like me? I will leave the group! I'll become solo-singer! I will have a girlfriend too and become the happiest human ever!!" "Yah! You're overreacting! You can't leave, you are th tiger of the group." "Yah. Do you just see me as a tiger? Just buy a real one and you'll be ok." "Ok guys, let's buy a tiger. Hoshi you can go now." I said. "For real? You want me to leave?" "No, I'm just kidding. Do you really think we buy a real tiger?" I asked. "I... I don't know."he said. I hugged him. "Don't worry hyung. We would never let you go!" I said. "Omg!!! You're hugging me for the first time! I didn't know you could be that cute." he said.

Yujin pov

"Bro what's going on here?" I whispered to Jihoon. "I don't know they never do this things." He whispered back and I nodded.

"hat are they doing?" Seungcheol asked Jihoon. "I don't know." "Hey guys! Should we buy some Soju?" Hoshi asked. "But i can't drink! I have to go to work tomorrow." I said. "Then we'll buy you something else. Let's go!" Jihoon said and we went outside.

To be contiued....