chapter ten

The title says Ten....please stream Ten's new song 'Birthday'......
Ok byeee

Yujin pov

I was going to work with Minghao next to me and it was quiet all the time. I didn't know if I should say something or if I should just stay quiet. "Oh look Yujin! Aren't these flowers pretty?" Minghao said and pointed at some flowers. "Yes, they are." I said. Minghao took one of the flowers and gave it to me. "T-thank you." I said. "Why aren't you talking to me? Did I do something wrong? Is the flower that I gave to you ugly?" "N-no, that's not it. I really like the flower. It's just..." "Hey Yujin!" Soo-ah came to me and hugged me. "Let's go!" she said. "I'll go now. Bye Minghao!" I said and went to work. "Bye." he said.

"Who was the boy with the mask?" Soo-ah asked while we were changing our clothes. "It was Minghao." I said. "What?! Minghao? Minghao from seventeen?" "Uhm, yes." "Why didn't you tell me before??" she asked. "I'm sorry. You can see him next time.... maybe." "Why maybe?" "I'm not sure how long they'll stay." I said. "Ok!" she said and went to work since we were ready.

Minghao pov

Yujin left and I went back home while listening to some music. "Hey look! There is seventeen's Minghao!" I heard someone behind me. The person came to me. "H-hello." a girl said. "Hi." I greeted her back. "Are you Xu Minghao from seventeen?" "Yes. Why?" "Oh my god! I'm a huge fan! Could I take a selfie with you?" she asked. "Sure." I said and she smiled. She took a selfie of us. "Thank you! Bye!" she said and I smiled. "Bye." I said and went home. Sometimes I just want to quit my job as an Idol even if I can't. I can't even go outside without mask or people recognizing me. Anyways I went home and opened the door. "I'm back." I said and sat down on the couch next to Seungcheol. "What are you doing?" I asked him. "I'm watching some random TV. Wanna join?" he asked. "Sure! I'll get us some snacks from the kitchen. " I said and went to the kitchen. In the kitchen I saw Jihoon while he was on the phone. "Hi Jihoon. What are you doing?" "What is this?" "Hm?" He showed me a picture of me and a girl. The title said 'Me and my boyfriend♡'. "It's fake. That's a fan that I saw 10 minutes ago. She said she's a huge fan and wanted to take a selfie." I said and searched some snacks for Seungcheol and me. "You're not lying?" "No, I'm not. I swear!" I said. "Ok. I believe you. Please don't take pictures with fans without asking our manager, ok?" He said. "Ok! I'm sorry!" "It's ok." he said.

"What took you so long for just taking some snacks from the kitchen?" Seungcheol asked. "It's nothing. Just some crazy fans that I met before." "Why are our fans so crazy? Can't they be normal just for once?" "Anyways let's watch some random stuff!" I said. After some time Jihoon and Hoshi joined us too and we all watched random stuff on TV.

To be continued....