chapter seven

Yujin pov 

"Hey boys! hat should we do today?" I asked. "I don't know." Hoshi said. "How about the beach?" Minghao asked."Yes! But why didn't you tell us before? Now we have to change clothes again!" Seungcheol said. "I didn't know before. Sorry!" we changed and Minghao came to my room when he was finished. "Yah! Why aren't you wearing a T-shirt?" I asked. "We are going to the beach. I don't need a shirt!" "But people will look at you and think that you're crazy." "I am crazy so it's ok." he said and left my room. "Tssk. He really is crazy." I said and packed my bag.

Jihoon pov

Minghao came to my room. "Yah! Why aren't you wearing a T-shirt?" he asked. "You're sister said the same." he said. "But she's right! So put on a shirt." Hoshi said an he put on his shirt.

"Guys Let's go." I said cause' they all weren't ready. Nobody answered. "Hey!" I said annoyed. "Sorry bro. I'm packing food and youre member's are telling me what I should bring with us." Yujin said. "Hyung take the watermelon." Minghao said. "No, Ice cream!" Hoshi shouted. "Just take both!" Seungcheol said. "Guys stop! Just come!" I said and they came. 

Yujin pov

We all went outside and went to the beach by bus because it's not near my house. "Guys we arrived!!" I said and we exit the bus. "Finally! It took us an hour to come to this place." Hoshi said. "No, it actually took us 20 minutes...." Seungcheol said. "Yeah, whatever... Let's go!!" Hoshi said. 

At the beach the guys all went to the water, while I just chilled and ate some watermelon. "Hey Yujin. Come here!" Minghao said. "Nooo! Let me eat my watermelon!" I said. "Yah! Don't eat the whole watermelon! We want some too." Seungcheol said. Just then Minghao came and attacked me with his watergun. "Yah!! Stop it!!" i yelled at him and he stopped. "Where did you find the watergun?" I asked him when he sat down. "I don't know. I found it at home and took it with me." he said and ate some watermelon.

Jihoon pov 

"boys come here for a second." I said ant they came. "Yujin is sleeping so let's put her into the water." I whispered to them. They all agreed, so we lifted her and put her to the cold water. "HEY!! IT'S COLD!! YOU IDIOTS!!" she shouted and we laughed. "Yah!! It's not funny!" she said and pushed us all inside the water. We all laughed and had much fun for the whole day.

To be continued.... 

Hiii 

hope you liked it:))))