chapter five

Minghao pov

We're waiting to buy our Pizza, when Hoshi said:  "Why does it take so long?" "Why can't you just wait a little bit?" Jihoon asked. "Guys it's our turn!" Seungcheol said and we bought our food.

"Yay!! Finally!!" Yujin said when we arrived at the table. "We can share Pizza if you want to." I said. "sure!" we sat down and began eating. I was about to take a piece when I accidentaly touched Yujin's hand cause' we wanted to take the same. "Ups! Sorry" we said at the same time and laughed. She is so cute!

"Yujin you can eat my food too if you want to!" Jihoon said. "Ok! I'll taste a bit." she said and took some pizza from Jihoon.

timeskip

Yujin pov

We all went home, tired from the day. "Wahh! It was so nice today!" Seungcheol said and Hoshi nodded. I got  a call. "hello?" "Yah! Yujin! You didn't text me!" it was Soo-ah. "Why should I?" "You said you'd text me if you can come eat with me!!" she said. "Oh! I forgot! I'm so sorry!" I said. How could I forget it? "It's ok. Why didn't you text me?" "My brother and his members are staying a few days longer so I forgot to text you." "Ah, I see.... do you have the autograph?" "Sure! I'll give it to you at work!" "Oh my god!! Thank you!!! You're the best!" she screamed. "No problem. I'll hang up now. Bye!!" "Bye!" I ended the call. "Who was it?" Hoshi asked. "My friend Soo-ah. She wanted to know why I didn't text her. And cause' of her autograph she wanted from you." I said. "Ah, so it was her?" Minghao said. "Yes?...." I said. Why is he asking? It's kind of suspicious but ok.

Since we all were hungry we made ramen and ate them. (the pizza from before was lunch) After that everyone washed up and this time I knocked. "wait a second!" It was Minghao. He oppened the door and came out without shirt. why? I even knocked and he came out like this. "Really?" I said. "I did it on purpose!" he laughed. I started laughin' too and then washed up. 

Minghao pov

I went to Jihoon's room to talk a little bit with the guys before going to bed. "Why did you leave the bathroom shirt-less?" Seungcheol asked. "I don't know." "You even talked with Yujin like that." Seungcheol said. "Yeah. I did for fun because she always enters bathroom whithout knocking and see me like this." I telled him. "Do you like her?" Seungcheol asked. "No, not like that. She is just a 'friend'. I mean we all know her since yesterday." "Ok." "be careful!" Jihoon said. "Ok?" I don't know what he's trying to say. 

To be continued...

Hiii!!

hope you liked this chapter :)