chapter one

Yujin pov

Today was saturday and I had to go to work. I washed uo, took my bag and went outside to the bus stop. After 5 minutes I got a call from my brother Jihoon. "Hey Jihoon! What is it?" "Hi Yujin. I just wanted to say that I have a day-of today. Can I visit you? I could introduce my member's to you!" He asked. "Sure!" I said. "Is 5 pm ok!" "Yes!" "Ok. See you!" "Bye!" I ended the call. Jihoon is a Kpop idol since a couple of years but he never introduced his members to me. I'm not that nervous but I hope they're kind. The bus arrived and I got inside.

Timeskip

"Hi Yujin!" My friend Soo-ah greeted me when I arrived. "Hello!" I greeted her back and we started working. Since we didn't have may customer's we talked about what we're going to do on weekend. "I'm going to a restaurant with my friend. Do you want to come?" Soo-ah asked. "Sorry. Jihoon is coming because he has a day-of. He wnated to introduce his members to me." I said. "Really? How long does he stay?" She asked. "I guess it's just today. I didn't ask him." "Can you ask them for an autograph? I never got one! And I'm a fan too!" She said. U laughed. "Ok, i will." I said and we continued working.

After work we changed and went outside. "Maybe we could meet on sunday " Soo-ah said. "I'll tell you later. Bye!" "Bye!" We hugged and I went home. I'm really happy to see Jihoon! We didn't see each other for such a long time. I arrived at the bus stop as the bus arrived and I got in.

When I arrived home I looked at my phone. 4:45 pm?! I ran upstairs, washed up and cleaned the house a little bit. I looked at my phone. It was 4:58pm and I was finished.

The doorbell rang and I oppened the door. "YUJIN!!!" Jihoon said and hugged me. I hugged him back. "How are you?" I asked him. "I'm good. And you?" "I'm good." "Come in guys." I said and we sat on the couch. "Ok Yujin they are Hoshi, Seungcheol and Minghao." He said. "Guys this Yujin." "Hey Yujin! It's nice to meet you!" Seungcheol said and smiled. The others agreed and smiled warmly. We talked together and ate dinner. They're really nice and Minghao is so....cute- wait what? Then I remembered something. "My friend is a fan and asked for an autograph. Is it ok?" I asked. "Sure!" Hoshi said and they gave their autographs to me.

To be continued....

Hey!! I hope you liked the first chapter of my story. Sorry if my english isn't that good.