chapter eighteen

Minghao pov

He showed me a picture of me and Yujin while we were kising. "You are not dating this girl, are you?" "I- uhm..." "You know the rules... dating is not allowed in this company. So... Are you dating her?" he asked while pointing on the picture. "I-.... Yes, I am! What will you do? Do you want me to leave the company?" I asked. "Yes. Xu Minghao you're fired!" he said. Suddenly the door opened and Jihoon, Seungcheol and Hoshi entered the room. "What is hapening here?" Seungcheol asked. "Minghao is fired but don't worry! We'll find a new member. The new member will be much better than him." he said. "If you fire him, then fire us too. We're not leaving him alone!" Jihoon said. "Are you serious? You can't lea-" "Yes, we can! Have a nice day and have fun while searching for a new boygroup! We're leaving!" Hoshi said. He took my hand and we left. "Wow! You were so cool!" Thank you!" I said and smiled. "No problem! Let's pack our stuff and go home after that." Jihoon said. We went to our practice room and packed our stuff. Suddenly our manager came and looked weirdly at us. "What are you guys doing?" He asked. "We quitted! Have a great time! Bye!" I said and smiled at him. After we finished packing we left. While we were in the taxi I send a message to Yujin but she didn't . After we arrived I got a text from Yujin. "Guys stop." I told the others and they came. "What is it?" Seungcheol asked. "Yujin texted me.... Wait what? She wrote: turn around." I was confused but turned around and saw a girl with 2 suitcases. "Y-yujin..." I said. She rantowards us. "Hi guys! How you doing?" she asked. "W-what are you doing here sis...?" Jihoon asked her. "I'm moving to Seoul! Aren't you happy about it?" she asked while smiling. Suddenly Jihoon started crying. "W-why are you crying?" Yujin asked. "I'm s-so happy t-that you moved here." he said while crying. Yujin hugged him and told him to stop cry. After he stopped crying Yujin looked to our bags. "Why did you carry your bags? You have your stuff in the practice room..... Don't tell me-" "We have quit! They wanted to kick out Minghao first because they knew about you two. But then we all quitted!" Hoshi said confidently. "What will you do now?" I asked them. "We'll join another company! Hey guys... What about hybe? They're pretty popular these days! And there are already some trainees...like 9 of them. What do you think?" Seungcheol asked us. "Hm... Sounds good! Since we don't have anything to do let's go now!" Jihoon said. "Ok! Let's go! Bye Yujin!" I said and kissed her. "Wait!" she said and we stopped. "When will we meet again?" she asked us. "We'll be back after finding a job. I promise. Don't worry! I'll call you!" I said and hugged her. "You should do now. Good luck!" she said. "You too! Bye!" Jihoon said and we left. "I hope they'll take us..." Hoshi said worried. "How could they say no to 4 handsome and talented guys?" Seungcheol said. "He's right! I mean look at Minghao. "He's so handsome!" Jihoon said and pointed at me. "I know, right? I'm too handsome to be true!" I said. "You ruined the moment." Hoshi said. "True." "Let's go, before we'll start a fight." Jihoon said and we went to the hybe building.

To be continued...