chapter sixteen

Yujin pov

"Why are you crying princess?" someone asked me. "M-minghao? I thoughtyou already left... Wait since when are you calling me princess?" I asked him and tried to calm down. "I don't know.... I wanted to see your reaction. Anyways why are you crying?" He asked and sat down next to me. "I-it's nothing. Don't worry. When are you leaving?" "In 15minutes our manager will come and drive us home. I wish you could come with us." he said sadly. "No thank you. I don't wanna be a kpop idol or something similar." "You don't have to be a kpop idol. You could work in Seoul so we can visit you there!" he said. "I don't know... I'll think about it." "Ok princess." "Stop calling me like that! I'm not a princess." I said. "I'll still call you like that then I can these you better!" he said and left my room. "This guy..." I said and laughed. I went to the kitchen and saw Jihoon. "Good morning! I made breakfast." he said and smiled. "Thank you!" I said and began eating. "I hope we can visit you soon! I just saw you once this year." he said. "Or maybe I could move to Seoul... Minghao asked me but I have to think about it." I said. "It would be nice but it's your decission. Take your time to think about it." Jihoon said and smiled. "I will! By the way the food you made is so delicious!" I said. "Thank you!" Suddenly the doorbell rang. "Oh! I guess our manager is here." he opened the door and a tall man in black clothes was there. "Hello. Are you ready?" the man asked. "Yes we're ready! Thanks for everything sis!" Jihoon said and hugged me. "Bye guys! Good luck! I hope you'll visit me soon!" I hugged the other guys as well and they left the house. I was really sad that they left but I couldn't do anything. Since I didn't have anything to do I cleaned the house a bit and took out the mattresses. After finishing cleaning I saw a notification on my phone.

A new message from ???

???

Hi Yujin! It's me, Minghao. Jihoon gave me your number.                                                                                  Don't be sad that we left, we'll come back soon and                                                                                          I'll message or call you sometimes                                                                                                      

Yujin

                                                                           Hi Minghao! I already miss you so come as soon as possible!                                                                               I hope you'll do a great job on your concert. I could go to                                                                                             your concert if I have time for it but I can't promise it.                                                                                                          I love you

Minghao

Love you too

Suddenly someone called me.

Incoming call from

Soo-ah

accept / decline

"Hi Soo-ah! What is it?" "Why aren't you comming?" "What do you mean?" "You have to come to work! Did you already forget it?" "WHAT?! How could I forget?!" "Hurry up!" "Ok! Thank you for calling!" I said and hung up. How could I forget about my work?! I quickly went to the bathroom and left the house after that.

To be continued....