chapter twelve

Minghao pov

Yujin likes me back? I was so happy to hear it. "Why do you think we can't be together?" I asked her. "I mean... You are an idol and I'm just a normal person who works in a cafe. What if you'll get hate from your fans or if you'll get fired? Then it's all my fault. We can't date." she said. "Hmmm..... And what if we won't tell anybody? Let's date secretly." "I- Give me some time to think about it. Let's go home. I'm tired." she said and stood up. "Ok!" 

At home

Yujin pov

We just entered the house and heard Hoshi. "Hey guys. Should we drink something?" (he's asking Seungcheol and Jihoon)" "We're back!" Yujin said and went to the living room. "Oh hi guys!" "Where were you too?" Jihoon asked. "We were in the park and watched the sky!" Minghao said. "Couldn't you watch the sky here too?" Seungcheol asked. "But it's prettier outside!" Minghao said and smiled. "We should go to bed. It's late." I said. "I'll go to the bathroom first!" Hoshi said and ran to the bathroom. "No! I wanted to go first.....Nevermind." Seungcheol said and layed down on the couch. I ent to my room and waited. While I waited I checked my mails and watched random stuff on instagram. Suddenly I saw a post with Minghao and a girl on a selfie. 'Me and my boyfriend♡' said. A tear ran  down my face as I read this. I thought he liked me. He even wanted me to become his girlfriend. This idiot. Why did he tell me his whole story when he's already dating someone? The door opened and Minghao came in. "What are you doing?" he asked and sat down next to me.  "You idiot. First you tell me that you like me ant then you have a girlfriend. You even wanted to date me." "Girlfriend? I don't have a girlfriend." "Stop lying. Look." I showed him the picture. "This isn't my girlfriend! I saw her yesterday when I walked with you to your work-" "Don't lie! I bet you had a date with her after you walked with me." "I didn't! She's a fan! She wanted to take a picture with me and posted this! I already told it Jihoon and our manager. He (the manager) wanted to tell it the girl (to delete the post) but he had his day off." Minghao said. "Really? You're not lying are you?" "Ißm not! I swear! I already promised Jihoon that I won't take pictures without the permission of our manager." "Ok...sorry." "It's ok! Don't cry. I still like you!" he said. "I'm not crying! Go wash up or I'll go first so you can wait an hour." "Ok ok. Sorry. I'll go." he said while laughing and I throw my shoe at him. "Stop laughing!" "Sorry sorry." He said and closed the door. tssk... this guy. I guess he saw how I cryed a bit before but I don't  care. I guess I really like him. 

After the guys were finished I went to the bathroom. Back in my room I saw Minghao talking to himself. "She obviously cried before." "Shut up! Or you'll sleep on the couch!" "Sorry!" he said and went to bed. 

To be continued....