chapter three

Minghao pov

I couldn't sleep the whole night cause' like Yujin said it's really hot in here. I got up and looked to Yujin. She was so cute... but why am I thinking that? She was still sweating so I oppened the window. I went on her balcony, so I could stay a bit outside by the fresh air. "M-minghao." Yujin said. "Yes?" I went to her. "I can't sleep." "Me either." "Can you sleep next to me?" she asked. "Sure." I said and I lied down next to her. Since she was in half-sleep she hugged me without knowing and we slept like this.

Yujin pov

I woke up on the next day and saw Minghao next to me. Oh my god he is so cute!! I didn't want to wake him up, so I got up quietly. I went to the kitchen and decided to cook breakfast for all.

After 10 minutes I finished and Seungcheol came to the kitchen. "Mmmh! It smells nice!!" he said and sat down beside me. Then Jihoon, Hoshi and Minghao came.

Minghao pov

When I saw Seungcheol sitting next to Yujin I was a little sad... but why? Why am I said? He didn't do anything! He is just sitting there! What's wrong with me? "Minghao? Are you ok?" Hoshi asked. "Yes! I'm ok!" I said and we started eating. "It's so delicious! Since when is my sister cooking so delicious food?" Jihoon asked. "Yah! I always cook good!" Yujin said and he laughed. "cute." I said quietly. "What did you say?" Hoshi asked. "Nothing!" I said. "But I just heard something." "Yeah. I said that the food is delicious." I said and he nodded. "Hey guys! Should we go somewhere later? I have a day-off today and tomorrow so we could go somewhere." Yujin said. "Yeah! We could go shopping and we could go eat somewhere!" Jihoon said. We all agreed.

Yujin pov

Since we decided to go shopping I went upstairs and wanted to get ready for the day. I entered the bathroom and saw Minghao whithout shirt. Again? "S-sorry." I closed the door. hy am I always seeing Minghao whithout shirt? I just waited until Minghao was finished. After a few minutes he oppened the door. "Sorry Minghao! I didn't knock again. I usually don't do it since I live alone so I forget it everytime." I said. "It's ok. You can go inside now!" he said and I did. After we all finished getting ready for the day I took my bag and went downstairs. "Let's goo!" I said and we went outside.

To be continued...