chapter nine

Yujin pov

After we bought the Soju and my drink we went home. We sat on the couch, played some MV's from the guys and drank. "Cheer-" "No! wait!" Hoshi said. He searched 'Cheers' and played the song "Ok?..." "Cheers!" we all said and drank.

After some time the boys were drunk. They sang and danced the whole time and talked nonsense. "Yah Yujin." Minghao sat beside me while the others were still singing. "hm?" "I wanna tell you something...." he said. "I really like you!" he said and ran away. He ran to the others and began dancing with them. What was that? Was it a joke or did he mean it for real? "Hey you should go to bed! It's late!" I said. "No!! we don't want to! e aren't tired!" Jihoon yelled. After a few minutes they all slept on the couch. Wow....

I washed up and went to my room. I just wanted to go to bed when Minghao came. "I can't sleep!" he said. "You can sleep in my room." I said. "ok!" he jumped in his bed and slept. I went to bed too and tried to sleep. After a few minutes Minghao stood up. "I can't sleep! It's too hot in this room!" he said and went to Jihoon's room while singing 'Hot'. 'This guy is crazy!' I thought.

The next day

Minghao pov

I woke up with headache this morning. "W-where am I?" I asked myself. "Bro you're in my room." Jihoon said. "H-hey! How long are you standing there?" "Ummm... I don't know...." he said. "Why you stalking me while I sleep?" I asked and he just left. wow....

I went downstairs and saw Yujin on the way. "Good morning! Did you sleep well?" I asked. "U-uh y-yeah... and you..?" "I slept well too!" I said even if I had a headache while sleeping. "O-ok." "Breakfast is ready!" Seungcheol yelled from the kitchen. Yujin quickly left and I just followed her. What is wrong with her?

Yujin pov

W-wait... Why did I just leave Minghao there? Why am I doing this? I'm just confused I guess. Or maybe it's just because of his confession. I don't know. I just ate my breakfast, washed up and was about to leave the house. "Bye Guys! I'm leaving." I said. "Where are you going?" Hoshi asked. "I'm going to work. You aren't the only working humans." "Let me come with you!" Minghao said. "o-ok."

To be continued...