chapter two

Yujin pov

"Jihoon?" "Yes?" "How long du you stay?" I asked. "Is it ok if we stay 3 more days?" Jihoon asked. "Sure!" "Thanks." They all said. "No problem." I said and smiled. We talked a little bit more about our jobs and other things. "Should we go to bed? It's rally late." I said. "I think we should! We don't sleep much cause' we're so busy!" Minghao said. "What?! Don't you get some free time?" "Yes, but only a few days." Seungcheol said. "Don't worry sis! We're ok!" Jihoon said. "Ok, but we should go to bed!" I said. They all washed up. I went to the bathroom, opened the door and saw Minghao without shirt. "O-oh sorry! I thought you all were already finished." I closed the door and went in my room. I'm so dumb! why didn't I knock on the door? And why didn't he lock the door? Somebody knocked on my door and I opened the door. "You can go to the bathroom now. And don't worry! Many fans already saw me like this so It's okay!" Minghao said. "Ok. I'm just sorry, that I didn't knock on the door!" He nodded and went to Jihoon's room. I was still embaresd but I went to the bathroom. The guys wanted to sleep in Jihoon's room, as they all came to me. "Yujin we don't have enough space inside my room!" Jihoon said. "Can't you just sleep in my room?" I asked him. "But the boys don't want to bealone in my room." Jihoon said. What a stupid reason... "So what now? Where does one of you sleep?" I asked. "I guess one of you guys have to sleep in Yujin's room. Who wants to?" Jihoon said. Nobody answered. "If nobody wants then I could sleep there." Minghao said. Omg Yay... what? "Ok, then we can put a mattress in her room and you can sleep there. Is it really okay?" Yes it is!" he said. Seungcheol and Hoshi took the mattress and put it in my room. "Goodnight guys!" Minghao said. "Goodnight!" They answered and we went in our rooms. "Are you okay Yujin? You are sweating!" Minghao said woried. "What? Really?" why am I sweating? I guess I'm just embarresd. "It's ok! It's just really hot in here!" I said and Minghao started dancing to their song that is named 'hot' as well. "What are you doing?" I asked. "I'm dancing to our (him and the others) song 'Hot'!" he said and continued dancing. I laughed and he started laughing too. "Yah! We're trying to sleep!" Hoshi shouted from the other room. "Sorry!" I said and we went to bed.

To be continued...

hope you liked this chapter :) <33