chapter eleven

Yujin pov 

I just left the cafe since my shift has ended. "Guys, I'm back." I said after opening the door. Nobody answered. "Guys? Hello?" I went to the living room and saw all of them chilling on the couch, eating snacks and watching TV. "W-what are you doing?" "Ah, hi Yujin! We are watching some random TV. Wanna join?" Hoshi asked. "No thanks. Since when are you watching?" I asked them. "Uhm....After I came home we started watching." Minghao said. "What?! Stop watching TV!" "No! It's so fun!" Seungcheol said. I turned off the TV. "NOOOOO!" All of them shouted. "No problem! I'll cook something for us!" I said and went to the kitchen. 

I was still cooking and the boys were playing games. Minghao came to the kitchen. "I'll help you!" he said and helped me. "Uhmm.... Yujin.... While we were walking to your work before I asked you why you didn't talk to me..... What is your answer?" Minghao asked. "I-" should I tell him? I wasn't sure if I should tell him. "It's just.... Yesterday when were drunk... Y-you said... Y-you told me t-that you love me..." I said embarassed. "Oh. Really? I'm happy that I didn't lie!" He said calmly and continiued cooking. Wait... Minghao loves me? I didn't know what to say so I just stayed quiet. I don't know if I love him too because I never thought about it. "Guys! Dinner is ready!" I called the others. "Yeah!" "I'm so hungry!" Hoshi said. They all came to the kitchen and we started eating. "Oh my god! It's so delicious!" Seungcheol said. "Thank you!" Minghao and me said at the same time and he smiled at me. I was still thinking about the conversation from before. 

After dinner the boys went to the living room and played games like before. I was bored and needed some time to think so I went outside to the park.

Minghao pov

I saw Yujin leaving and decided to follow her. "Guys, I'll go outside for a walk cause I'm bored." I said. "Ok. Please wear your mask and don't take selfies with fans." Jihoon said. "Ok. Bye." I said and left. Yujin was walking and I quietly followed her. Suddenly she stopped at a park and sat somewhere while looking at the sky. I quietly sat next to her. "Isn't the sky so pretty today?" I asked. "M-minghao? What are you doing here?" "I followed you! You can't go outside like this. What if someone kidnaps you?" I said worried. "It's ok. Thank you for worriyng about me." she said and smiled. I smiled back. Yujin looked up to the sky again. "The moon is so pretty!" she said. "You're prettier than the moon!" I said and Yujin's face turned red. "M-minghao..." "hat is it?" "I.... I think I like you too but.... I don't think we can be together." 

To be continued...