chapter thirteen

Yujin pov

I woke up and saw Minghao hugging me while he slept. He was so cute sleeping like that. I tried to stand up but I couldn't so I played with his hair because I was so bored. After some time I was so bored that I fell asleep again. "Cute." I heard someone some minutes later and woke up. "What is cute?" I asked him. "You." he said and I got red. "Why did you hug me while sleeping?" "I asked you and you said yes." he said. "No, I never said that. You liar." "Ok, sorry I did on purpose." he said and laugh. "Let's cook breakfast. I'm hungry!" I said and went to the kitchen. 

In the kitchen I was cooking while Minghao just chilled. Suddenly he came to me and hugged me from behind. "Yah! You're not my boyfriend! Stop hugging me! You already did while you were sleeping!" I said. "So what? Can't I hug you as a friend?" "Ok, then Hoshi and Seungcheol could hug me too, right? They're my friends too." I said. "That's not fair! You always have to win." Minghao said and pouted. We heard someone and  Minghao sat down on the chair quickly. "Good morning." Jihoon said sleepy and sat down on the chair next to Minghao. "Good morning bro! Did you sleep well?" Minghao asked him. "No because Hoshi and Seungcheol woke up in the middle of the night and fought for a pillow for no reason." "These idiots! They could sleep on the couch next time so you'll sleep well!" "I thought we were leaving today?" Jihoon said. "No bro. It's tomorrow." I said. "Can't we stay a bit more? Please hyung! It's so fun here!" Minghao said. "I thought you wanted to visit your family." "We can visit them another time! Please Jihoon." "Ok, ok! We'll stay longer. What are you cooking Yujin?" "I'm cooking pancakes. They are ready!" I said. "I'll wake up the others!" Minghao said and left the kitchen. 

Timeskip

After I washed up I went to work and Minghao came with me again. "Did you think about dating me? We'll keep it a secret ok? I promise!" He said. "Ok. But what if you get fired?" "I don't know.  Maybe I'll join another company. We'll see." He said. "Ok. I'll trust you!" I said and smiled. Minghao took my hand and ran to a place without any people. "What are you doing? I have to go to work-" I tried to tell him but he kissed me. I pushed him away. "I have to go. I don't have time for that!" "Who cares?" he said and kissed me again. I pushed him away again and went to work. "Wait for me!" "You dummy! Couldn't you wait five minutes?" Minghao asked. "No, I couldn't you dummy! I'll do inside now. Bye!" "Bye! I love you!" He said and I left. I had no problem with him kissing me bit I really had to go to work. Anyways I changed my clothes to my uniform and started working.

To be continued...

Hope you liked it :)