Chapter :35《Mehfil E Khaas》

The Shah's and Nawabs ran into eachother.

Shah Sahib and Badshahbegum shared a glare.

Shah Sahib curtly:Salam Aleykum!

Badshahbegum :Waleykum Asalam!

With same curtsy, noone could say that the twi shared history of blood by looking at the scene.

Afifa and Kabir shared a nod of acknowledgement.

Shah Sahib looked over and then back at Badshahbegum, it was clear that he was mocking them of not bringing Aliyah.As not bringing Aliyah would just prove the rumours about the notorious granddaughter right.

Afifa:BB Aliyah jald hi ponchey rahe hain.
She said confidently looking at the Shah's.
Kabir stiffened while the smirk on Shah Sahib face vanished.

Badshahbegum just nodded and looked back at Shah Sahib and simply passed away not before whispering...

Badshahbegum:Humre betiyan humra guroor hai aur guroor tohre se hawa lagne se nahe toota...

She said giving Kabir a look.

The Nawab's left leaving behind a very angry Shah Sahib and a disturbed Kabir.

Parineeta:Bhai!!

She said happily as she greeted him.
He smiled back.

Parineeta :Salam!

Shah Sahib looked on disinterested as he gave her a nod and walked away, he didn't have time to spare for her right now although Badshahbegum interest in her did bother him a little.

Kabir patted her head.

Parineeta:Ouch.

Kabir:Call kyun nahe kiya..

Parineeta held her ear :Sorry..

Both shared a laugh and hugged tightly not caring if the audience which was clearly shocked to see Badshahbegum guest with the heir of Shah.

The Strings reached the venue,all decked up in tradionals.

Karanvir saw Badshahbegum and went to her.

Karanvir:Salam!

Badshahbegum smiled delighted as she gave him blessings.

Badshahbegum cupped his face.

Badshahbegum:Jeete raho ,khuda tumhare saare khuwaishein poore kre..

Kiran went on and did the same..

Badshahbegum:Khush raho..

She was somewhat glad the two broke up, as to her Kiran was the bad influence on Karanvir that Ruhanika pushed on.

Sam came and took her blessings.

Badshahbegum:Jeete raho...

She didnt like him or his family but the kid had potential and she was not someone who discouraged potential.

Noorain came with Afifa,she went on and hugged Badshahbegum who kissed her and started talking with her.

Afifa started talking to Kiran and Karanvir.

Sam looked on Noorain and Badshahbegum, he had seen this many times and only one question occurred in his head...Why Aliyah??

Afifa:Arre Hero!!