Chapter 14《New Relations and Past Nemesis 》

I love you he whispered as he broke the kiss.

She smiled.

I lov---

A gun shot was heard.
She gasped and looked at him.

He held onto her arm as another gun shot was heard.

She looked into his light blue orbes as a tear left hers.

Another gun shot was heard.

He stood there frozen as her white kurta turned crimson red with blood.

"No!!!"

He woke up as he looked around, he again fell asleep in his studio.

He took a deep breathe and let it go.

He took his bag and stepped out with a heavy brain he bumped into someone.
He knew the touch well.

Aliyah rudely :Can't you see SHAH

Kabir:Sorry.

He mumbled an audible apology and left, leaving behind a confused Aliyah as her enemy didn't fight back today.

3 MONTHS LATER

Aliyah:No way I am grouping with this Shah,Ma'am.

Ms.Roma:What can I say you both are brilliant students and its a group competition.

Aliyah:No I won't group with him

Kabir:Miss Hindi mein samjha dey isse lagta hai English samjh nahi ayi.

Aliyah glared at him

Kabir:Group project matlab group mein project hota hai solo nahi and Ma'am why weren't we informed ahead?

Aliyah was about to retort but his question was valid.

Both turned to their teacher who sighed.

Ms.Roma:it's an international project and you both are math genuises and before the we hate eachother part,
the whole school knows you dont get along at all we tried to work something but finally under the guidance of the big three decided to send you both.

As soon as she mentioned the big three both of them got alerted yet confused.

Aliyah:it's the big three decision to send us both.

Aliyah said gesturing towards them both.

Ms.Roma: Yes and it's final if you want to appeal do so yourself as they are your relatives but my advice is to gear up and pack up for Germany we are leaving in two day's  for atleast two week.Good luck!

She said as she left.

Aliyah and Kabir looked at eachother and blinked.

Aliyah:Badshahbegum ko toh humse koi next level dushmani hai

Kabir:Shah Sahab apko toh khuda hi pochey ga.

Their eye's met for a second but they shook their head's off and ran into the opposite directions