Chapter 8《Blackmail》

Kabir sighed he was successful in the blackmail he pulled.

His gut didn't like what he was doing but he had no other choice this was his trump card.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■

《FLASHBACK 》

He stood along his childhood bestfriend's also the Student Council President: Ajay Mehra ,after the show he had put infront of the principal.

Mrs.Swetlana Kashyup and Dicipline incharge Raj Devon,who was also a STRING hater due to reason's he didn't know but it helped as his friend gave the report.

Principal:Ms.Nawab do you have anything to say in your defence?

Mr.Devon:Ma'am ,what will she say she is clearly guilty.

Principal glared at him and he shut up.

Principal asked sternly:Aliyah will you say something or not?

Aliyah looked down ,this suprised everyone in the room.

Aliyah never looked down even when she was at fault.

She would walk in with a head held high up and answer each and every question thrown at her confidently but this time she didn't say anything.

Kabir innocently:Ma'am i just want an apology not for me but for my friend's who she yelled at and tried to break the camera that was School property given by Sir Devon.

The principal looked on she knew Aliyah since she was 6 and for the past decade Aliyah has been nothing but trouble at times she was close to suspending her but was either stopped by her colleagues or late Mr.David who believed in Aliyah's capabilities or the fear of Badshahbegum.

She also knew Aliyah was a genius and a trophy to their institution on top of that the trustee council would never approve a Nawab explusion.

She looked at Kabir she knew him since he was 6 ,he had a bitter rivalry with STRINGS but at the same time he was an honourable student who never lies.

Plus,Aliyah had anger issues,really bad ones but her silence this time did bug her though.

Principal:Well,as the student president and our future headboy have suggested the least you could do is apologise or else you would have to face the consequences, Aliyah.

Aliyah looked up shocked .

Principal:I only let an easy hand because of Sir David and he is no more and you have become quite ferrous after his demise,must I add.
I really need to contact your grandmother about your behaviour ,its just too much.

Aliyah gulped at the principal threat she was scared of her grandmother.

The principal has know her for 11 year's and hit the arrow on target.