Chapter 29:《Welcome to the family》

A week later

Parineeta walked the hallway the message was quite disturbing to her but them again she had many people who hated her.

A girl blocked her way.
Pari tried to move but another one stopped her.

Parineeta sighed as she looked up to see the usual bully she ignored.
She refused to give them a satisfactory reaction or tell kabir or karan.
It was her business and she knew she could deal with it just fine she had done so for all her life.

Girl:I heard Mithali got back in the team so sad for you sweety.

Girl2/3:So sad!!!

Parineeta ignored and tried to pass them again.

Girl:where you going loser

Parineeta glared at her.

Girl:sorry sorry poor pathetic scholarship student suna tere dad ne apna kidney becha loan tha na..

She laughed.

Parineeta had enough she looked her directly

Tina was fully prepared this time.

Before Parineeta could do a thing someone held her by the hair.

Boy:Dal nishant iske waja se Varun gaya.

Before she could process it she was getting red think paint thrown on her.
She closed her eye's.

And struggled in the arms of the guy as she eggs and what not was thrown at her.

The commotion stopped as a girl whispered in her ear.

Gurl:Tere jaise desperate larkiyon ke saath aisa hi hota bloody KK breaker.

Boy:Apni dono yaaron ko batana Varun bhai ka badla liya hai humne.

Boy2:Waise pyaari baari hai reh tu..

He touched her neck.
She shrugged.

Girl:Do whatever you want make sure hamra naam na aye boys.

She winked and left.

Parineeta cried and struggled how could these people be this cruel.

Kiran was walking for around looking for Aliyah when she heard a girl's scream.She froze she had enough experience to know that the girl was in danger she ran towards the source as she sent her location in the group.

Aliyah sat dejected at the rooftop ,she couldn't be with Kabir because of Parineeta and Ronak nor she could hear Sam and K tell her to forgive Karanvir.

She made it clear she just didn't want to live the haunting memory again.

Her hand's twitched again but she took a deep breathe ,a month can't completely cure her but she had a stringer self comtrol now.She new she come a very long way all thanks to Kabir the guy she had loved but denied all her life.