Chapter 7 《SOULMATES》

Sam:Apology kya matlab uss Shah ka plan hai sab..mein toh uski----

Kiran:Sam cool down.

Sam:what cool down its all freaking staged.

Kiran:we will find a way just relax.

She said patting his shoulder assuringly.

He looked at her for a second and sighed.This interaction was keenly observed by someone.

Karan sighed and again looked towards Aliyah.

He knelt down infront of her and took her hand's in his and asked.

Karan:Chhavi tu kuch bolgi bhi kya kaha tha usne?

Kiran:He is right Allu whatever lies he fed the principal would be resolved just tell us the whole thing.

Aliyah just closed her eye's.

Sam:Yeh kya bolegi daredevil haina har fight khud larti hai humme kya batege.

Karan:Chhavi tune nahi batana na bata.He will pay for playing this dirty game. You are making no apologies to him ,I will deal with the principal

Aliyah lashed:Meine kaha na I will deal with him myself dont worry for once guy's.please.

Karan calmly:ghar tak kuch nahi jayega,tere Vir ka promise hai,Chhavi.

Aliyah smiled:Tere Chahvi hoon
Vir khud maza chakay gi usse ..pinky promise.

Karan smiled back.

Sam:what maza chaka gi mein jake abhi do lagta hoon saale ko----
He said trying to move out of the room but Kiran blocked him.

Karan:Bas!!!

Sam:Bhai

Karan authoratively:Bas ,Chhavi said she will deal with it so she will deal with end of discussion.

Sam obliged.

Karan cupped Aliyah's face:I will deal with the news ghar nahi jaye gi,don't worry but promise me agr deal na hua toh tu batege.

Aliyah smiled:Promise.

He smiled and kissed her cheek.

Karan:Chalo mein class gaya.

All followed after him as soon as the door closed.

Aliyah took in a deep breath.
She landed herself in this mess now she had to deal with it or that Kabir will mess her family up.
Her brain was hurting the thought's were killing her.

She heard a ring sound ,someone left their phone.As she checked ,the lockscreen shined and she frowned.