Chapter:41 《 Broken Trust》

Kiran:Are you mad Karanvir how could you tell her everything.

She said angrily.

Karanvir closed his eye's their reaction was justified.

Sam:Bhai yeh kya kiha tunne woh yeh sab uss Kabir ko bata deyge.

Aliyah closed her eye's she tried to maintain all her anger.
Although,Kabir stood next to her in all those times,she never for once told him the whole truth nor he ever asked ,it was clear incident was a line not to be cross in their relationship.
The truth was just known by the  strings ,court and the Big three and Kabir it was an unspoken promise between the Strings never to share it with anyone then why.

Karanvir:Chhavi, I had to tell her the truth okay she's family.

Aliyah:Then what are we Haan??

Aliyah shouted glaring at him.

Karanvir:Chhavi.

Aliyah:Don't Chhavi me Vir that was something personal for all of us you had no right to tell your GF that.

Karanvir:I do agree but she isn't my Gf she is my family,the woman I will marry.

Kiran sarcastically:like I once was...

Aliyah huffed.
Karanvir frowned but before he could say anything.

Kiran:You litterally say that about every girl who have a crush on don't you?

Karanvir warned:Kiran you are crossing the line now.

Aliyah:No she not.

Karanvir was about to retort.

Sam:Enough!!

All stopped midway and turned to see Sam red with anger.

Sam:Stop fighting like animals..

Before Aliyah could retort he showed his palmed to stop her.He turned to Karanvir.

Sam seriously:bhai the point isn't to mock you or her but the fact is that Vivek hamre zindigi ka woh panna hai jo hum kabhi bhi phir nahi face krna chahte and telling someone no matter how much you love them a secret of string,our secret is just crossing the line.

Karanvir head fell he felt extremely guilty now.

Itna kya sooch rahi ho zalim ka saath bhi sirf zalim hi deta hai.

-A

Ronak read the note silently.

Parineeta observed him ,she had stopped thinking about it when he said he would do something about it.

Parineeta:Ronak i think I need to confront them.