Chapter 32:《Music!!》

MORE THAN 27 HOURS LATER

BARKAT MAHAL BHOPAL

The car parked infront of Barkat Mahal.The guards tried to stop them but one look from Karanvir was enough to make them fall back.

The Strings ran inside.

Karanvir:Chhavi!!!!!

This got the attention of the Nawabs who were having dinner ,not so peacefully.

Noorain recognised the voice of the guy she was most jealous of ,the guy her bajiya loved instead of her.She pouted angrily.

Affifa sighed as she understood the little girl but the situation was a mess ,a mess a child shouldnt witness,she singled Amma Bi to take Noorain who obliged.

Amma Bi was relieved if they were here all was going to end well.

Karanvir:Chhavi!!!!

Kiran/Sam:Aliyah!

This got Aliyah's attention who was still in the same room but no longer locked up.She opened the door as Sakina tried to stop her but the athlete I'm her ram full speed out.

Affan came out to confront the Strings as Badshahbegum and Affifa looked on.Badshahbegum was angry om how the kids escaped here ,she made sure Ruhanika had an eye on Karanvir.

Affan:Karanvir that's enough.

Karanvir glared at him.

Affan huffed he had the same look as his father.

Sam ran towards Affifa.

Sam:Bajiya,Aliyah?

He asked her with pleading eyes ,her heart went out to him and the rest but she was bound by blood.

Kiran also went to her asking questions.

Affan stepped forward to get the unimportant out of Affifa sight but was stopped by Karanvir.The two shared a glare.

Karanvir showed him that the people ,like Sam and Kiran he considered unimportant were very important to him.

"Vir!!"