Chapter 28:《Karanvir Vs Kabiruddein 》

A WEEK LATER

Kabir walked around the hallway and entered the classroom the junior told him to go to resolve a bullying issue but to his suprise no one was there.

The door closed,Kabir sighed knowingly.

Kabir:Tu kabse aise peth piche vaar krne laga Raizada.

Karan:Tere tareh nahe jo peeche se war kre...

Kabir turned the guy had heavily misinterpreted the whole situation.

Kabir:I didn't do it and you know it

Karan huffed:Meine kab kaha ke tunne kuch kiya?

Kabir:Jyada overthink na kar it was Varun and he earned his punishment its a closed chapter Karanvir.

He warned.

Karan gut knew he wasn't lying but he knew better than truting Shah's.

Karanvir:Yeh acting apne pass rakh mein tujhe bachpan se janta hoon tu kisi bhi had tak gir sakta hai but I won't let you involve Chhavi and Pari.

Kabir expression changed at Pari name.
He stepped forward.

Kabir:Pari is my sister remember that.

He said patting karan shoulder.

Karanvir:What do you mean?

Kabir:You exactly know what I mean ....I don't say much doesn't mean, I like my sister hanging around a clueless guy....oh sorry...

He stopped and looked in Karanvir eyes angrily.

Kabir:A cri---

Before he could finish he was punched by Karanvir.

Kabir smirked as he wiped the blood of his face he turned and punched Karanvir.

A fist fight followed.

Parineeta had heard the commotion around the hall as she reached to the site.She stood there shocked at the sight before her.

Kabir and Karanvir both fought like galladiaters in a collusm.

She was about to move forward but was stopped by Ronak.

Ronak:Nobody interferes in the Raizada Shah brawl.

She ignored and hurried towards them.

Both were about to hit eachother with chairs.

"STOP!!!!"

She yelled at the top of her lungs but to no avail.This wasn't a movie this was real life no innocent heroine can stop the fight between to gone cases.