Chapter:38《The Sin!!!》

A MONTH LATER

Affan:Himmat kese hui unki hum pe case krne ki..

He kicked the chair.

Affia:Boht hua Affan apko zaroorat kya thi under the table deal krne ki.

He scoffed at her reply.

Affan:Affifa app hamre mamlaat se door rahe.

Affifa angrily:Rehte ager apka karnama humre politics ko mutasir na krta.

The two kept on bickering.

Badshahbegum looked on,who could it be the Shah's...or maybe the Malik's the deal was off as the whole society knew of Kabir and Aliyah,if only Aliyah was sensible enough to agree to the Malik match.

She sighed,. if it weren't for Abhay she would've done something of that Shah but it was better to slowly burn the fire.

Only if she knew slowly burnt fire ignites for a lifetime.

ST.XAVIER HIGH DEHRADUN

Kabir and Aliyah's teams played football against eachother as the crowd cheered.

Aliyah was on the strikers end and hit the ball.

Siddharth whined as Mithali overjoyed.

The ball flew straight towards the net but was blocked by the best goalkeeper in history of St.Xavier.

Kabir looked up in fashion as Aliyah blew the hair on her face angrily.

The boys cheered as the girls looked dissappointed.

Reva:Yaarrr why is he so good..

Mona:Well,he is good.

She said eyeing him but soon felt a cold breeze in her back she turned to see a very angry Aliyah glaring at her.

Mona gulped as the other's laughed.

Mona:Y--o--u c--an do --i--t

She tried to show support to Aliyah,which she ignored her.