Chapter 1《Chhavi&Sam》

Person:Aliyah uth gaye.

Person2:Ji Gul amma Bibi nahi uthi

A girl walked down cladded uniform with a loose tie,an top open button and blazzar in hand swinging her bag

Gul Amma:Aliyah bacha ahista itni jaldi maat kijiye.

Aliyah gulped her coffee and pecked
Gul Amma cheek before running out of the luxurious mansion.

Chauffeur:Bibi ji please ajj toh maat kijiye yeh ager police nahi toh media ne dekh liya nahi nahi agr Badshah Begum ko pata chal gaya...Begum ji-----

Ignoring the chauffeur pleads she ran to the love of her life.Her jaana ,her heavy bike.

She took out the helmet and wore it and started her jaana headed to her destination-St

She took out the helmet and wore it and started her jaana headed to her destination-St.Xavier.

Leaving behind the helpless chauffeur and all her househelp who were not only worried about their Begum ji but also themselves.Who would save them from Badshahbegum when she finds out about dearest underage granddaughter driving adventures.

But,not known to anyone
Badshah Begum would be more concern about the face she will lose than the safety of her dearest granddaughter.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

In a small old neighbourhood house a woman kept banging the door while shouting

Woman:Door kholo!!!!! kholo!!!!
she shouted at the top of her lungs.

A teenage boy sat on a small dining table with an old lady and a little girl.He gestured to the old lady to take care of the girl.

Old lady:Come here,Siya Nana will feed you.

The little girl shook her head NO and held onto her brother even more strongly.

Boy:Bacha go to nana bhaiya abhi ata hai.

He kissed her head and sat her next to her grandmother.
The grandmother sighed as another scream was heard.

Woman:Open the damn door!!!!

Boy:Keep it down you are scaring siya and no-one is opening the door.

Woman:I don't give a damn you bastard open the door!! I am suffocating..
She yelled again banging the door.

Boy:Firstly,stop swearing and shouting and secondly I don't give care if you suffocate until you get sober of that shit I am not opening the door.
He said in a venomous tone.

Woman:I am your mother Samuel Lee Fernandez open the door.

Samuel:My mom is dead woh tab mar gayi thi jis din us ney meri---

He stopped mid sentence and sighed.

Samuel:jitna shor krna hai kro but door nahi khole ga until you are high.
Aur haan agr appney phir nana se iss zehar ke liye paise chore toh mein apko rehab nahi mental asylum chor kar khud ayonga Sofia Fernandez.

Sofia:you wouldn't dare I still have your custody and your so called nana is unfit seedha tum aur tumhari bhen orphanage jao gaye.

Samuel:Hah,i won't fall for your empty threats Sofia Fernandez you are just here because of my father's last wish verna you know mein kya krsakta hoon

Sofia:Jin friend's ki aar mein tu apni maa ko damki dey raha hai woh ameer baap ki bigri aulaad tumko kal moun nahi lagaye gaye.

Samuel:Don't you dare say a word against my family Sofia Fernandez. 14 saal se woh hai meri family unlike you they were there, are and will always be.
I am out there's no point in wasting time on you.

Sofia:You ungrateful bastard door kholo!!

Samuel came out to the dining table.

Samuel:Siya chal bacha bag ley aa.

He told his sister and turned to his Nana.

Samuel:Yeh lo headphones and just ignore her.

Nana:ek maa apni bache ki takleef ignore nahi kr sakti Sam,never.

Samuel huffed and said:Yahan toh maa boli lagati hai.

His statement made his Nana frown and look down.Samuel sighed and
knelt before her wheelchair and held her hand's.

Samuel:It's not your fault Nana its none of our fault koi suicide krna chahe toh hum kya hi krsakte hain.
Chale hum chalte hai Aliyah ka chauffer agaya hoga.

He said pecking her cheek and held onto Siya's hand as he was about to leave.

Nana said:Our heart chooses our family and must I say you have a beautiful family,my child.

She told him with a smile.

He smiled back not only because of her word's but also because what she said was true his friend's were his family.
His family that supported him,loved him and protect him.
He would never let anyone harm his family even if it's own heart.

Little he knew a
twisted fate awaited him.

●●●●●

Plz like and comment and share views.