Chapter 23《ISC:FUSION FESTIVIA》

Parineeta:Sorry wha--tt

Aliyah fisted her hand's and smiled through grinned teeth.

Aliyah:It would be really kind of you if you'd be willing to try out for the football team goal keeper position.

Parineeta looked away:I don't play football.
Aliyah:But you do..

Parineeta looked straight into her eye's.

Parineeta:No ,I don't sorry.

This made Aliyah lose it.

Aliyah:No use lying to me missy my very authentic sources told me you do and now u will goal.keep for us in the competition as our keeper is down.

Parineeta frowned:I don't know tumhare sources kon hai but you really need new ones.Hope you find your goalkeeper.

She was about to leave when Aliyah blocked her way.

Aliyah:Dekho boht tameez se baat krahe hoo chaho toh tumhe force bhi krsakti hoon.

Parineeta looked directly in her eyes:Kese?

Aliyah huffed:6 mahine St.Xavier mein rahe ho you know my connections and sources, so be the good girl you are and come tomorrow at 5 am for trials.

Parineeta sternly:You and your sources don't scare me Aliyah Raza Ibrahim. I will say this for the last time ,I don't know football.

She said as she left a boiling Aliyah before.

Kiara:Aliyah now what..

Aliyah kicked the bench infront of her and ran off in anger.

Parineeta sat down she loved football as a game but was always discouraged to play it by her parents who valued education above all and didnt want any distraction for her so she left it but coming to St.Xavier and meeting Kabir had sparked that unfulfilled interest again but not that greatly that she would participate in a  competition that too with Aliyah of all people this addition could definitely disturb her studies.

Kabir came in as he saw Parineeta.
He smiled as he thought she was surely in the team.

Kabir:How was the trial?

Parineeta looked up confused:What trials?

The smile on Kabir's face vanished she didn't know about maybe Aliyah didn't approach him.

Kabir:Oh nothing....
He trailed off.

Parineeta :Wait ,you knew about it?

Kabir :About what?

He acted innocent.

Parineeta narrowed her eyes:Dont tell me you are her great reliable source.

Hearing the word great made him smile but he wore it off as soon as it came.He didn't want to be exposed.But, sadly Parineeta saw it.

Although they didn't know eachother for long Parineeta knew him like an open book.The way he got random messages and ran off ,the hidden smiles all pointed out to one thing.

Parineeta:Don't tell me---

Kabir:We are just friends nothing more or less.

Parineeta gave a knowing look:Friends??

Kabir:Haan kyu hum friends nahi hosakte.

Parineeta:Nahi hosakte hai but its just surprising ke your friends with someone who hated a few months ago.

Kabir defensely:I never hated her.

His reply was to quick for someone who was just friends but Parineeta didn't pursue the matter more.