Chapter 16《Darkness!!》

Germany

Ms.Roma :these are the key to the apartment but be sure not to roam around we are here for a competition.

Both nodded as she turned back to leave.

Aliyah:Don't you make a face

Kabir:Mera chehra hai mere marzi.

Both huffed and left.

Aliyah's phone rang.

Aliyah:Salam bajiya

Afifa :Waleykum Asalam kesi hain app?

Aliyah sighed there was no way Afifa didn't know who was her partner.

Aliyah:Hum theek hai aur achi tarah se jante hai fazool logon ko handle krna.

Afifa smiled her little firecracker had become an intelligent young lady.

As she was about to say something Noorain came over.

Noorain:Apiya Apiya appne humse promise kiya tha app cake banao gaye.

Aliyah stiffened as she heard her voice.

Afifa:Bacha ek minute hum Aliyah bajiya se baat---

Norain:Cake cake cake
As she tried to take the phone from her hand.Afifa sighed.

Afifa:Aliyah hum apse baad mein baat krte hai.

That was when she realised the phone call was cut. She felt guilty like always but she went ahead to cater to Noorain needs.

 She felt guilty like always but she went ahead to cater to Noorain needs

Aliyah sat their holding her phone angrily. Why was the child given so much love and happiness which she never got.Why did her sister care for that girl more than her even after knowing how her aunt abused Aliyah physically.

Like it was her fault what happened between her parents and how that uncle planned on killing both of them so his child could be heir.

They both knew about their aunt and uncle's wrongdoings yet her sister loved and cared for their devil of a daughter like her own abandoning Aliyah.

She huffed,she should thank the ShahGazi for the assassination of their uncle who was to kill them.

Or hate them for saving her pathetic life.