Chapter 11《Secrets??》

7 DAY'S LATER

Mrs.Kashup announced and batched Kabir as the headboy in the assembly.
Aliyah sighed a week she had to help the A.M including her with their prep for his election.

Everyone cheered him on except the Strings who looked very exhausted throughout the assembly.

《STUDIO》

Sam:kahan hain sab?

Kiran:Don't know about Allu but Karan has a project with that new girl as they are the best commerce.

She said the last part sarcastically and frowned.

Sam huffed:Look whose jealous.

Kiran:I am not ,I trust Karan more than myself.

He gave her a half smile understanding
the hidden meaning behind her word's.

Kiran:I wish he didn't.

She looked down with tears forming in her eyes.Sam sighed and sat infront of her holding her hand in his.

Sam:Forget it,please it wasn't your fault.

Kiran:Sam I just can't do this------

Aliyah:Then don't!

Both turned towards the door where Aliyah stood angrily.
She bolted toward's them and held Kiran in a strong grip.

Aliyah angrily:Ja, Ja na aur ussey sab saach bata dey,Jana roka kisne hai tujhe Kiran.Jana nahi jayege tu Cuz toh nahi bata sakti hai sach usse because you are a coward.No don't you dare look away.

Sam:Aliyah!

Aliyah:Bas!enough is enough tune koi wada kiya tha mujhse Kiran.Kyun di thi mujhe kasam.
She said shaking Kiran furiously.

Sam:Aliyah enough already.

Aliyah shouted:Mein usse baat krahi hoon tujh se nahi.

Sam angrily:Aliyah iss sab mein hamra kya fault.

Aliyah laughed hysterically.

Aliyah:Ofcourse fault toh mera hai na sab mere hi galti hai sab mere galti hai.

She said breaking down. Sam tried to reach her but she pushed him off to the floor.

"What happened?"

They all turned to see Karan standing at the door way.

Karan:Kya hua Chhavi toh roh kyun rahi hai ,what did u do now Sam.?

Sam looked up he didn't know what to say.

Kiran:He just joked around asusual,nothing else.
Chal na Allu idhar aaja.

Kiran tried to hug Aliyah but she turned away and hugged Karan.

Karan hugged her back and started to soothe her ,unknown to him his sweet words acted like dagger to her guilty heart.

Kiran looked at them guilty ,she hated it.She hurt her bestfriend too much just because she was selfish,not realising she hurt someone more with her selfishness.

Sam felt a pang of hurt in his chest.For him Aliyah was just like Siya.
A sister who loved him and protected him and his family.
He felt like a coward seeing her hurt because of his cowardance.

Unbeknownst, to anyone there was someone else who heard their conversation.