Prologue

Voice 1:Aliyah Hellio maat!!!
A heavily injured guy shouted at the top of his lungs.

Voice 2:Aliyah
A bruised girl whispered.

Man:Jump to your death Aliyah or else tumhara buri qismat inhey bhi ley dhoopgeyi.

He said pointing his gun at the injured girl while holding her captive in his arms.

Voice1:Aliyah tujhe meri qassam hellio maat!!

A beautiful girl with dark brown long hair stood at the edge of a hill facing the deep water that flowed in front of her.Her mind raced  memories of the past 25 year's of her life.She clenched her fist with the bracelet on her hand,while touching the marriage band in her necklace.

Voice3:JUMP!!!

And just like that she jumped all the memories of her life accompanying her.

"Aliyahhh!!!!"her friend ran behind her but he was too late.

" hogya tum dono ka love birds."the man said in a venomous tone.

"Nahi...."The guy said trying to run back towards the other girl but was shot again by their captive who turned to the girl in his arm.

"Aroohi yehi hota hai tum jaise zalimlog ke saath."

The girl was too pale and shocked to say a word as he held onto her more tightly and pointed the gun on heart.

Hearing the shots she knew she was tricked but now it was too late.
This was it,the end of her miserable life maybe she could meet the people she loved now who left her but what about the one's who didn't.

As soon as she closed her eye's the memories of her life passed through her brain like movie.A movie full of love,faith, loyalty, betrayal and tragedy.

"Kuch sapne adhoore reh kr bhi
ek annokhi dastan likhjate hain
Aur daastane toh jee kr hi
likhi jati hai ."