Chapter:40《 The dynamics of strings》

2 Weeks later

Aliyah angrily:Abb bolo gey bhi ya hume yahan betha hai saara din.

Sam gulped and looked at Kiran.
Parineeta smiled she knew what they wanted to say.

Karanvir:Dekho Sam kuch hoya hai toh share krskata hai we all are family.

Sam gulped looking at him ,how can he tell him.

Kiran sighed if she left it to him they'd have to wait 4 years.

Kiran walked up to Sam and held his hands ,he looked at her she smiled at him and looked back at the crowd.

Kiran happily::We are dating!!!

The floor beneath Aliyah's feet swept away.

Karanvir looked up he knew there was something between them but now when they were announcing it ,it just felt weird to his gut.

Parineeta smiled and got up:Congratulations!!!

She said happily as she smiled at them they both smiled lightly as they turned towards them.

Sam looked at Karanvir who seemed lost.He looked at Kiran who was looking at the lost Aliyah.

They shared a look.

Kiran/Sam:If you guys feel awkward or don't like it we won't pursue it and nobody would-

Before they could complete Karanvir wrapped them in a hug.

Karanvir:I am happy for the two of you you guys deserve the best and you are the best.

Aliyah looked up shocked,it was shocking that he would just accept the two not only to her but everyone.

Karanvir might have not loved her like that but he made it clear he would marry her although things didn't worked out as planned.Her being with his friend a boy he called brother and him accepting it like a positive thing was just baffling.

Karanvir turned back and looked at Aliyah.One look and Aliyah got up and hugged the two.

Aliyah:Good for you ....I am happy.

Although, she didn't say much they understood why and hugged her back tightly.

Karanvir smiled at them.

The Strings was called for the prestigious Musicana.It was an honour for singers around the world to be called for such an event to perform and show their talents to the world.

Like every other singer it was the dreams of Strings and finally they had been called for it along with A.M and their arch rivals from Saraswati Vidya Mandhir.

St.Xavier and Saraswati Vidya Mandhir were arch rivals from centuries in every single competition especially music ones.Strings had always beat their team and now it was another opportunity to repeat history at the prestigious Musicana.

Aliyah:Yaar isbar toh hum pha

She trailed off as Karanvir looked at her.

Sam:Haan pha--

Kiran wacked him.
Sam:Ouch!!

Kiran:Language!!

All laughed at him as he pouted.

Sam:Yaar abb toh tumhara boyfriend hoon maaro toh maat.

Kiran:Kyun kis rule book mein likha haan boyfriend ko nahi marta.