Chapter 33:《Do dil Ek jaan》

He was trapped in a dark room hearing whispers and screams.

Soon his memories were clouded with vague figures.

"NO!!!"

"Tu mere Chhavi hai."

"You will always be my first love. "

"I love you.."

"I'm sorry."

He jolted on his bed ,his heart beated faster by the second as sweat drop fell of his forehead.

Karanvir nodded ,Badshahbegum visibly relaxed as Shah Sahib sighed.

He hated taking Abhays son help but to protect his son ,he would do anything.
Force couldn't stop the two but he Karanvir Abhay Singh Raizada did and for that he was thankful.

Badshahbegum had already postponed Afifa marriage and the proposal with Malik's for Aliyah.She was furious on what Aliyah did ,but right now she knew only one thing for sure if she wanted to safe face she had to rely on the Riazadas.Abhay's decision died down a few rumours but Aliyah's heart was her real problem, she didn't want to create another version of her son nor she wanted to be in relation with the
Shah Gazi of all people.

Both had for the first time in their lives agreed on something and that was separating there childern.They couldn't get them divorce and cause commotion but if they make them fall a part with the help Karanvir they will succeed.

On the otherhand, Karanvir only agreed for the sake of Chhavi future ,her rash decision was bound to chaos, chaos that he would avoid for sure.He also suspected Kabir intentions towards her no matter how many justification Parineeta gave him.He wasn't ready to listen to her.

While,Sam gave him the cold shoulder, Kiran on the other hand,gave him all her frustration. At the end of the day he was the culprit of her life.

But,this hate was nothing he was determined to protect Aliyah from Kabir at all costs.

The video call cut.

Shah Sahib:Hum apke pote ko khabhi qubool nahe krahe gey.

Badshahbegum huffed:App hote kon hain hamre pote ko quboolne wale.

Shah glared at her she returned the favour.

Badshahbegum:Nawabzade hain hamre Aliyah, aur nawaboon key khoon mein dagha nahe...