Chapter 183-185

Chapter 183: Uncle Alex Quinn is going to be cheated to death

I was annoyed to hear Manager Zhang cut the prices of second-class and third-class at once.

There must be an ulterior purpose in the middle.

Mamet suspected that Uncle Alex Quin and Manager Zhang conspired to make a difference from it.

Thinking of this, Buymet said coldly, "It's worth it, and it's how much it's. Why is it less?"

"Is it easy for us to dig Cistanche? You can't bully our farmers like this.

Buy Buyi frowned: "Why is it a dime less per kilogram? Why didn't you give it a thousand years last year?"

When Maimati said this, Ye Guangxiang raised his eyebrows and was extremely surprised.

Now it's the buyer's market! It's not that you have something. Others come and grab it.

If Manager Zhang says he doesn't accept it, no one will collect Cistanche.

What are the benefits of offending Manager Zhang?

Manager Zhang sneered, "I deliberately lowered your Cistanche price? Don't you know that the prices are all set by the Price Bureau? You don't want to sell it, but I don't want to accept it yet.

"I drove here from the station. I have to walk for seven or eight days on the road. What about the fuel cost in seven or eight days? What about the energy consumed? Dare to collect your hundreds of yuan of Cistanche? Am I stupid?"

If it hadn't been for the friendship of Academician Qin Zinong, it would have been impossible for Manager Zhang to collect Cistanche by himself.

Just find a salesperson to collect it.

He is a big manager. Why do he do the job of a salesman?

Salesmen in the desert are basically co-staffed by postmen.

The postman only goes to one village once a year.

"Since you don't want to sell it to me, it's good to say." Manager Zhang sneered, "In the future, you won't have to send you a thousand-year-old ferry in Guole Village. Even if you send it to the thousand-year-old ferry, I won't accept it."

We will entrust the postman to buy it. When will the postman go and buy it?

Now Hassan has gone to school in northern Xinjiang. Only the postman Balati is in charge of this film.

Drying Cistanche is only the first step in processing. It will be sold immediately after drying. It will be processed by professional processing personnel to lock in the effect of medicine.

The longer it is placed, the lower the efficacy, the less valuable it will be, and the purchase price will be lower and lower.

Buy and buy and get this at all.

His mind was full of what Mou Hua said to him. Mou Hua told him that as long as he could seize the position of the secretary of Guole Village, Mou Hua could help them sell Cistanche.

It must be higher than the acquisition price of pharmaceutical companies.

Mouhua gave a high price of one kilogram and 1.5.

After listening to Manager Zhang's words, Buy and Buy and make a sneered: "Other people's purchase price is higher than yours. Do you think we are stupid?"

"Other people's purchase price?" Manager Zhang narrowed his eyes and looked at Mai Mai Maiti, "Who told you about buying Cistanche? Some people in southern Xinjiang dare to buy things without permission. This is a matter of going to prison!"