Chapter 17-18

Chapter 17: Want to go to the Northwest with us? Dreaming

Jiang Dongzhou led them to the first department store first. As soon as he entered the department store, Jiang Dongzhou took out the handwritten note opened by Commissioner Zheng.

"Ah? Support the Great Northwest?" The salesperson in the store immediately called the director.

Hearing that Ye Guangxiang was going to support the Great Northwest, the director immediately waved his hand: "As long as you like it, it will be tight to you."

Although there is a shortage of materials in this era, there is no need for all kinds of tickets.

However, some tight materials will not be easily placed in the counter.

The director directly led them to the warehouse in the back: "Choose whatever you want."

Hu Yonglan first picked out a piece of floral cloth, which was enough to make a new dress for Liao Chuxin and Ye Yu.

He also picked a piece of cloth for Ye Guangxiang, which was enough to make a dress.

Liao Chuxin quickly resigned, "We have clothes to wear. Besides, we can still wear the clothes of the landlord of Song. If there is less money in the community, don't spend it randomly.

"Buy!" Jiang Dongzhou waved his hand with a smile, "Comrade Guangxiang still wants to give a speech and wear the clothes of the landlord of Song to give a speech?" Not appropriate!"

Hu Yonglan grabbed two more pieces of soap from Shanghai Star Household Chemical Factory: "This washing is clean." Put it in the basket.

Seeing the invincible butterfly cream produced by Shanghai Home Industry Society next to her, Hu Yonglan smiled and introduced it to Liao Chuxin:

"This thing smells on his face. What about the advertisement made by Hu Die in those years?" After saying that, Hu Yonglan gritted her teeth and put it in the basket.

Liao Chuxin took it out directly and refused Hu Yonglan to put it in the basket again: "A box costs more than one piece, and one catty of grain is only nine or two cents. How much grain can I buy? I took it down. I can't take this."

For a while, an argument between Liao Chuxin and Hu Yonglan sounded in the warehouse.

After arguing for a long time, Hu Yonglan finally bought a cloth for a few clothes.

Two pieces of soap, a box of invincible tooth powder, and one box of integrated prickly heat powder.

Several pieces of plain solid color cloth are cut into the size of a headscarf.

Three pairs of rain boots...

Five catties of salt, three catties of vegetable oil, half a catty of alkali noodles.

Before checking out, Hu Yonglan put a few very soft floral cloths and a small piece of leather into the basket, whispering to Liao Chuxin, "Make a trouser head and a warp."

Liao Chuxin blushed slightly: "I made it myself, filled with vegetation ashes."

Hu Yonglan smiled and said, "That has to be kept. I'm afraid I can't buy it there. Poor family and rich!"

By the time of checkout, it cost 21.49 cents.

Hu Yonglan paid the money without frowning.

Out of the building of the department store, Jiang Dongzhou greeted Ye Guangxiang: "Let's go to the knife shop next to see if there are any new agricultural tools."

Hu Yonglan handed the basket to Jiang Dongzhou, turned her head and said to Liao Chuxin, "Let's go to the hospital and see Xiao Ze?"

Although Dr. Su Xiangchen was seen in the lock ditch, Liao Chuxin was still worried that Ye Ze would have the same headache as his previous life. He quickly nodded: "Then go now."