Chapter 13-14

Chapter 13: Zhang Erfen, who is cowardly and likes to show off his ability

Ye Guangxiang led the strong labor force to Songfeng Island, which was a good thing that Ye Yu's family had discussed for a long time.

Before leaving, he talked about the dam for the secretary Jiang Dongzhou.

It can also be regarded as a reward for Jiang Dongzhou's kindness to them in his previous and present life.

At night, Jiang Dongzhou told Hu Yonglan, "I'm afraid that the Ye family will take advantage of the third brother's absence to revenge Liao Chuxin's mother and son. Keep an eye on it."

Hu Yonglan nodded: "I'm also on guard against this. I told several members of the women's brigade today that they will also pay attention to it."

Jiang Dongzhou talked about Ye Guangxiang's preparation to go to the northwest again, repeating what Ye Guangxiang said: "Mr. Mao needs me... This sentence is really good!"

After hearing this, Hu Yonglan was also fascinated for a long time: "That's great! I can't say such a good word."

"Yes!" Jiang Dongzhou picked up the fan and fanned the mosquito outside the mosquito net. "At's the sentence to Lao San, I must help Lao San apply for this quota this year. If the district office refuses to give it, I will go to Commissioner Zheng.

Hu Yonglan blamed him, "Don't rely on the soldiers you used to be Commissioner Zheng and pat Commissioner Zheng's table."

Jiang Dongzhou laughed: "In the past, when I was charging in a war, the old regiment commander also kicked me a lot."

The couple talked here, and Ye Yu was also discussing with Liao Chuxin what to bring on the way in the West Room.

Although Ye Yu is only four years old, Liao Chuxin now treats her as an adult, and she will ask for advice on many things:

"It's cold in the northwest. Cotton quilt shoes should be prepared. There are also pots and spoons, which need to be prepared.

Ye Yu nodded: "If you send agricultural tools over there, you save agricultural tools."

Ye Ze blinked his eyes and was a little confused: "Where are we going?"

"We are going to the Great Northwest." Ye Yu took his brother's hand and said, "At there, no one dares to bully us."

"Really?" Ye Ze's eyes lit up and faded again. "Do you follow you?"

Ye Yu's voice was soft, "No way! Just our parents and us, just our family of four.

"Wow, that's great." Ye Ze's eyes widened happily.

Ye Yu was happy to see his younger brother's happy appearance.

Liao Chuxin broke the corn flour nest into small pieces and soaked it in a bowl, and brought it to Ye Ze.

"Mom, wait a minute." Ye Yu carried Ye Ze's eyes and took out the catty of beef.

Liao Chuxin quietly took the beef, turned her back to Ye Ze, and carefully tore it into very thin and thin shredded pork.

Mix it with the mustard shredded mustard that Hu Yonglan gave her and put it in the bowl.

Ye Ze took a sip, and his eyes were even more surprised: "Mom, this little red silk is delicious. Some are crispy and some are soft.

"This is goose bumps." Seeing Ye Ze eating happily, a fog appeared in Liao Chuxin's eyes.

The child is four years old and hasn't eaten a bite of meat except the last snake soup.

Unexpectedly, I can't eat the soft red shredded meat.