Chapter 35-36

Chapter 35: Uncle Finally Drinks Water

Hearing Ye Yu digging Cistanche, Xiaoluo immediately replied, "Yes!"

"Two of them are wild-class cistanche, because they are undried. One gives you 4,000 yuan and the other is 5,000 yuan."

Cistanche is a boutique in Cistanche, with oily colloids and crystals higher than Cistanche.

Cistanche is all collagen fiber, and the colloidal and tannin are several times that of ordinary Cistanche, which gathers all the essence of Cistanche.

With the decline of Xiaoluo's voice, the amount of the digital coin (E-CNY) of Ye Yu: from 1178 to 10,178 yuan.

I didn't expect that the two Cistanches were sold at such a high price. Ye Yu was overjoyed: "Can I buy a bottle of space water?"

Xiao Luo: ...

"You bought space water and you have no money. Are you sure you want it?"

"I want space water. I want to give my uncle a drink." Ye Yu is trying to make money now to change a bottle of water for Liao Shuxue.

Xiao Luo was silent for a moment and traded two bottles of water: "I'm making a special price today. Buy one get one free."

Digital currency (E-CNY) amount: 178 yuan;

"Wow?" Ye Yu said happily, "Then it's really the right time I bought today."

Xiao Luo: Poor cub.

Ye Yu happily withdrew consciousness from the space and jumped to chase his parents.

Xiaoluo scanned Ye Yu's space and saw that in addition to coal, there was some food and water, and sighed low.

There is no more sound at this.

"Really, two bottles of water?" Ye Guangxiang lowered his voice and looked at Ye Yu happily.

Ye Yu nodded hard: "Xiao Luo said that there was a one-one free activity today, and he gave me a bottle. When my uncle comes back, give my uncle a bottle, a big black bottle.

"Okay!" Dahei is the main force of family work, and Ye Guangxiang and Liao Chuxin have no problem.

Rhubarb studied very fast and mastered a lot of skills and essentials all morning.

After eating in the afternoon, Rhubarb can start and stop obediently according to Ye Guangxiang's instructions.

Camels are larger than donkeys in terms of physical strength and load.

The weight of a donkey is 150 catties, and the cart is about 500-600 catties.

The load of a camel is 400 catties, and the cart is about 700-800 catties.

If rhubarb can be trained, the Ye family can save a lot of energy.

Moreover, camels have another advantage.

During the long-distance transportation, it can eat or drink for a few days.

In the evening, Liao Shuxue drove the donkey cart back and was amazed to hear that rhubarb had begun to help his family work. He was extremely surprised: "Isn't it running with a plow rope?"

Liao Chuxin brought him a bowl of water with space water: "Don't run away. I'm very obedient today."

Liao Shuxue took the water and drank it all at once. After drinking it, he tasted it: "The fruit is really thirsty. This water tastes sweet, like a spring."

When Liao Shuxue first took over the water, whether it was big black or rhubarb, he looked at him at the same time, showing a longing look in his eyes.

Ye Guangxiang also carried a bucket of water for Dahei, and also added space water.