Chapter 125-126

Chapter 125: Surprise

At lunch, Ye Guangxiang found Aimati's parents and asked where Amati was.

Emati's mother muttered, "Maybe you'll go to his friends."

Ye Guangxiang did not mention gold, silver and jewelry, but whispered to them, "Now no matter where you go, you need to open a letter of introduction. If Emati wants to go out, I won't stop him. Just ask him to come back and open the letter of introduction.

I always care about Aimati when I see Ye Guangxiang.

Aimati's parents were a little sad: "Isn't it good for us to hide Ye Zhishu like this?"

Aimati's father still has a pimple in his heart: "Amati has left. What can we do? Let's listen to Hu Da's arrangement.

By this time, the discovery of the treasure in the small oasis had been telegraphed to the resident office.

The resident leaders attached great importance to this matter and immediately sent a working group to the 17th regiment site.

After two days of sorting out, the 17th regiment site has been counted.

Zhang Mu looked at the results of the statistics and frowned: "Behind each of these jewels represents the death of the family."

Many jewels are engraved with names, and almost no donyms are repeated.

Prove that these gold, silver and jewelry do not belong to the same owner.

Now, they are piled up together, and many jewels have blood stains...

It is conceivable how bloody it is in the process of collecting them.

Chief of Staff Huang came over and shook his head: "It's really a crime. You shouldn't have shot Usman in the first place. It should have been Ling Chi."

"Prieve things away and find someone to take good care of them. The cadres stationed should arrive soon." Zhang Mu thought of so many jewels and had a headache:

"I'm really annoyed to put so many things in the tour floor. Tell me, we have to find someone to guard these jewels. The weather is warm and the grass is crazy. It's time to hoe grass. How can there be idle people?"

For Zhang Mu and Chief of Staff Huang, these jewels are not as attractive as hundreds of thousands of kilograms of grain.

Chief of Staff Huang turned his head and looked at the sky outside the window: "This year is so dry that we can't let the grass compete for the nutrition and water vapor of wheat."

As they spoke, they turned to agricultural production, and the statistics were placed on the table, and no one cared.

At this time, Aimati had just found his good friend Cam and offered to sell a gold necklace.

Good friend Cam looked at him in surprise: "Where did you get the gold necklace?"

Aimati said ominously, "I want to entrust you to find a buyer for my old things."

Good friend Cam smiled and said, "Amati, are you stupid? I'm poor! Who will buy gold, silver and jewelry?

"It's not because you know more people. Maybe any rich person wants to buy it." Aimati praised his good friends with a smile, and his face was full of smiles.

"All right! I also see your face. Let me help you find a buyer.

Good friend Cam is also very good. He worked hard to find a buyer for Emati.

Two days later, the whole Toke village knew that Aimati wanted to sell a gold necklace.

At this time, the discovery of treasures in the small oasis for thousands of years gradually spread.