Chapter 93-94

Chapter 93: Mom's first day of leaving, I miss her

Hearing Zhang Mu begging him for something, Ye Guangxiang quickly smiled, "If you have anything to do, just talk about it."

"I want to invite you to stay in the league for a few days..." Zhang Mu was a little embarrassed. "Several donkeys are about to be born in the league. I want to invite Sister Liao to deliver the baby."

Donkeys and horses have the same time to give birth. They are usually pregnant in spring and summer, and the gestation period is 348-377 days.

If it is a spring pregnancy, it is about this time to give birth.

"What should I think it's a big deal? It's a small matter." Liao Chuxin happily agreed.

Zhang Mu relaxed his breath: "It's really not a good job to deliver animals. I thank Sister Liao in the delegation."

"Don't be a big sister. You are older than me. Just call me my name. If it really doesn't work, just call me Guangxiang's." Liao Chu smiled happily.

After the delivery was solved, Zhang Mu looked very relaxed: "I sent you the thresher and bicycle." Zhang Mu pointed behind him.

Ye Guangxiang was very excited: "Thank you so much."

The thresher is a wooden structure and needs to be trampled with your feet.

Later, after the diesel thresher, all the wood was replaced.

In this era, wooden thresher is one of the agricultural tools that many farmers dream of own.

As for the use of the keel water truck, it can be put in the irrigation well. At that time, you only need to step on it to press out the water without the need for another bucket of water.

"The thresher and waterwheel are not worth much money, mainly because there are fewer people who can do it." Seeing Ye Guangxiang like it, Zhang Mu was also happy:

"It just takes advantage of you to go to the league this time, hand in the application, and then become a regular corpsing for you."

Zhang Mu brought a lot of people here. He immediately loaded them with the pedal truck and tested it again. When he saw that there was no problem with treading on the water, he was relieved.

Ye Yu quietly handed a bottle of space water to Liao Chuxin.

Liao Chuxin put it into the kettle with the bottle, which was filled with water to insulate the smell of space water.

Liao Chuxin and Ye Guangxiang left in a truck, and the Ye family continued to work.

I didn't go home until the sun was slanting.

When he got home, Liao Shuxue went to the backyard to cut grass.

Hassan scooped water from the tank and poured it into the bucket and put the cut grass into the trough.

Ye Qi combed the hair for the animals and accumulated hair.

Everything looks so normal... Except for a cook missing in the stove.

After combing his hair for a while, seeing Liao Shuxue and Hassan still motionless, Ye Yu coughed, "Uncle, it's time to eat."

Liao Shuxue did not stop his movements and casually replied, "What to eat today..." Speaking of this, Liao Shuxue suddenly raised her head and looked at Ye Yu with a frightened face.

Ye Yu also looked at him and raised his eyebrows at the same time: "My mother has gone to the league."

"Uh..." Liao Shuxue seemed to have just reacted and jumped up suddenly, "Yes, your mother has gone to the league field..."